It's me, Barry!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's me, Barry!

Post by Lechensko on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:32 am

Name: Barry

Species: Charmander

Ticklish spots: Feet, belly, sides, ribs and back.

Special abilities/talents: Complete mastery over the element of fire, able to summon haunters. However, this requires intense concentration and drains a lot of energy.

Personality traits:

Straight thinking and to the point.
Respectful to other's feelings unless they are doing him wrong.
Very compassionate.
Has an extreme distaste for unnecessary cruelty.
When it comes to tickling, sometimes he can be a little sadistic but usually depends on the reason and the ticklee.
Likes thinking stragetically.
Often has the "big picture" in mind when doing his actions.
Never ignore the implications that trivial events may cause.
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's me, Barry!

Post by Lechensko on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 am

Thought I'd expand this to include my other characters, so here goes.

Name: Harry

Species: Charmeleon

Ticklish spots: Everywhere where Barry isn't.

Special abilities/talents: Has the ability to annoy others really quickly due to his boasting, is a super athlete with the speed and strength to match the best Olympians but is too lazy to do it. He is also excellent in all sports and physical activities with the exception of fighting.

Personality traits:

Extremely dumb - he will get fooled easily and doesn't problem solve too well, but he will pretend to.
Painfully annoying due to his "in your face" attitude, and continually doing it even when he is shown up.
Arrogant
Narcissistic
When it comes to tickling he is sadistic. Always. Also enjoying it for those kind of purposes, not for the tickling itself.
Beneath that jock exterior he is actually genuinely concerned about his family, so will not be so rude to them.

Name: Larry

Species: Charmeleon.

Ticklish spots: Under his 3rd toe.

Special abilities/talents: All intellectual. He can solve complex equations in his head in very little time, has great knowledge in all fields of science, the arts, finance and law and can speak several languages fluently. He also has a photographic memory, so he can recite books word by word if need be.

Personality traits:

Extremely intelligent.
Has little sense of humour.
Is a very sadistic tickler, but enjoys tickling in general.
Dislikes ignorance to the point that he will look down on most people, rather than conferring to them as equals.
He is a little snobby.

Name: Garry

Species: Charmander

Ticklish spots: Everywhere.

Special abilities/talents: Slightly better at controlling the element of fire than your regular Charmander, hoping to follow Barry's footsteps but halfway there.

Personality traits:

He is very shy when first meeting someone, but warms up quickly.
Is cautious of his surroundings.
Never gets into a fight because he is easily frightened.
Does not like being forced against his will.
Prefers to only tickle someone when asked to, except in the case for revenge.
Doesn't tickle as well as his brothers, but is willing to learn.
Gets upset easily as he is emotionally immature.

Name: Pipette

Species: Rattata

Ticklish spots: Nape of the neck, belly, sides, hindpaws.

Special abilities/talents: Her fighting ability is pretty mediocre since she's a Rattata, but her main ability is a high-pitched squeal that could make the dead beg to be dead-dead. She only uses it in extreme circumstances.

Personality traits:

Kind and gentle
Short temper
Reasonably intelligent
Gets very talkative around other females
She is not as girly as first impressions show... exhibiting tomboy characteristics at times

Name: Klein

Species: Breloom

Ticklish spots: Closely guarded secret

Special abilities/talents: Master of melee and hand to hand combat, he has all the powerful moves of a Breloom but this is enchanced via a melee weapon, usually a mace. Along with this, he has many abilities that a paladin would have - auras that increase the damage of people around him, ones that prohibit movement impairment, healing abilities, an immunity bubble he can use once every five minutes for six seconds and two different kinds of stuns.

Personality traits:

Very pious
Quick and prone to anger
Has a very aggressive nature to the point where he doesn't concern himself with others' welfare
Is a devout Christian, any blasphemy will result in him being violent
No sense of humour
Meticulously organised
Looks down on the non-religious with contempt

Name: Posey

Species: Skitty

Special abilities/talents: Only what a Skitty can have - though gets into a frenzied bloodrage when someone hurts or kills an animal in his presence, increasing his strength and becoming immune to pain until it wears off.

Personality traits:

Is a vegan, animal rights activist and environmentalist
Member of PETA and the ALF
Considers non-human/pokemon animals to be above humans and Pokemon, morally speaking
Gets upset very easily by environmental and animal rights issues
Dislikes humans - he is misanthropic to the extent that he does not care for human tragedies
Always seems to be nervous and twitchy

Name: Matt

Species: Mewtwo

Ticklish spots: Armpits, sides and feet

Special abilities/talents: Mastery of psychic abilities, being a Mewtwo. Can construct energy barriers to defend himself or others, but this drains a lot of energy from him. He has the power to erase memory and implant false ones, mind control and the telekinetic ability to do something like squeeze a main artery. But he follows a moral code to avoid abusing his power unless it's a matter of life and death - even doing so would be too easy for him so he prefers hand to hand combat instead using his impressive flying and TK abilities. Is also a professional tickle-wrestler.

Personality traits:

Very stoic but generally laid back once you get to know him
Does not like senseless violence, but when forced, he is not afraid to use it
Shy and avoids conversation whenever possible
Can be very cryptic at times, this is done to test the mental defences of those who he doesn't trust
Is slightly paranoid, not surprising considering he's a recluse
Prefers to live alone - is not interested in any relationship, friend or lover.
Only see others as acquaintances or colleagues

Name: Colin D'Cops

Species: Poochyena

Ticklish spots: Hindpaws, belly, ribs

Special abilities/talents: Has the ability to always find his hat, no matter where it is. Being a detective, he is always wearing it and is very protective of it so he will employ his genetic Poochyena moveset for anyone who tries to steal it. Also uses a 'magical' bone instead of a baton. Owns a firearm but being a quadruped, is a pretty lousy shot. Has the ability to get lost even in something as small as a toilet cubicle. However, when he gets especially drunk, he actually starts to problem solve very well.

Personality traits:

Seems pretty sharp, when in fact he has little to no idea about his own profession of being a detective
Tries to deceive others by claiming he's an expert, using police-blabble and detective talk out of context
Despite putting his 'expertise' on show, he genuinely believes in doing good but extremely naive
Is a hard worker, but in his field of work, is simply not good enough
Stubborn - will refuse to admit the fact that he's a poor detective and will push on
Enjoys drinking whiskey - lots of it
Very lucky individual - managing to solve quite a few crimes in a drunken stupor, unintentionally

Name: Slasher

Species: Pichu

Ticklish spots: Everywhere

Special abilities/talents: Incredible strength for someone his size, and excellent stamina. Can take a beating (and a tickling) before cracking. Knows how to use one handed weapons quite effectively. Has a knack of inspiring those around him and lifting their spirits, but how he does this exactly is unknown, he just has 'it' (and perhaps a lot of statpoints in leadership).

Personality traits:

Since he is a warrior archetype, he is extremely brave and doesn't seem to fear anything.
Lack of fear tends to make him incredibly stubborn.
While he is a good leader, he is not the smartest pichu, not having too many stat points in intellect.
Very protective of his headband. If taken off without his consent, he will go into a rage.
Likes his meat raw.

Name: Wiz

Special abilities/talents: Is able to mimic elemental moves of other Pokemon simply by using a spell that is of equivalent power. Can shoot toilet paper wads from his straw to immobilise his opponents by increasing their size and weight with but a simple spell. Can teleport himself and other Pokemon as long as they are within line of sight. Can summon a skeleton named Murray to do mundane things like clean his dishes, vacuum clean the house, do the groceries, or act as a bodyguard.

Personality traits:

He is very intelligent for his age.
However, he is extremely timid so more often than not will not speak out.
Has a personality clash with those who are authoritative, thinking he knows the right course of action.
Has excellent memory and the knack of solving puzzles in very little time.
Does not like cats.

Name: Starbuck

Special abilities/talents: Being a rogue, he can vanish within sight and stay cloaked until he performs an action against someone. Those around him better watch their pockets. Is a very good scouter, and can determine the weak spots of opponents very quickly. He has a very tactical mind, so like a great chess player can think a few moves ahead. Can set creative traps that are almost always undetected. Can haggle with the best of them. Dodges most physical hits.

Personality traits:

Very patient, while others are bickering around him he can calmly wait and waste time until a decision is reached.
Likes being manipulative, so tends to coerce or charm others in doing his bidding.
Usually morally indifferent on most issues.
Does not mind breaking the law if it means helping out the group, or himself.
Bathes once a month.
He occasionally boasts about his various 'adventures' with his girlfriends (all have left him, assuming they existed).

Name: M&M

Special abilities/talents: Has a keen ear for music, his boombox is pretty much where his power comes from, being a type of bard. Arguably the most powerful of the group because of gamechanging (and breaking) party wide buffs, and debuffs to their opponents. Each buff comes in the form of a song in a cassette. For example, one of ABBA's songs will increase gold find by 350%. Knows pretty much every dance move there is, and can breakdance with the best. Is an excellent cook.

Personality traits:

Extremely shy and quiet, you will not hear a peep from him most of the time.
On the rare occasions where he does talk, it is often with a weight of wisdom and reason, like Silent Bob. So when he talks, those around him pay attention.
Loves his food - he will eat almost all of the party's rations if not careful.
Can put on music on request, making him less selfish than the others.
Treats his boombox as he would a pet.
Seemingly stoic even in life of death situations.

Name: Chaz

Species: Shinx.

Ticklish spots: Hindpaws.

Special abilities/talents: Has an extremely high pain tolerance.

Personality traits:

Can be a little too cocky at times, but can be tempered quickly when realisation hits.
Too brave for his own good at times, which can put him into trouble.
Can get impatient, so has quite the go-go-go attitude.
Loves blueberries.

Name: Waz

Species: Rattata

Special abilities/talents: His teeth can gnaw through the hardest of substances. All his senses are abnormally high, which has advantages and disadvantages.

Personality traits:

Is a cautious type, so he always has to reassure himself constantly.
A great cook; thinks Pixar stole some of his cooking ideas.
Very shy around strangers and people he doesn't know too well.
Has a slight French accent.

Last edited by Lechensko on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Well Well

You Put Up Info For Rai's Rivals Huh Impressive
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:59 pm

heeeeeey

one quistion, how can i make a forum here

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Updated my character list. A few oldies I rarely use, and the latest is a new character.
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StaticG0703 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Happy birthday. Smile
StaticG0703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aron111 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:59 pm

HAPPY B DAY!!!1 I love you
aron111

Location : On the other side of your Mirror of the Chrispy inside of a Toster strutal xD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Added four new characters that I should have long ago, and bumped so that the new people are aware that I don't only use Barry. Razz
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top