Post by Fircoal on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

shinypikachu23 wrote:C&P?

copy and paste?
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Re: BEWARE THE BUIZEL THAT IS ME

Post by Bootporeon on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Decided to post while still on the Wii anyway.

Name: Pulse
Species: Electrike
Ticklish spots: Belly, thighs, hips, under toes.
Special abilities/talents: Can jump REALLY high and sprint REALLY fast.
Personality traits: Pulse is Gothic, but not to the extreme. He is bipedal, but walks on all fours when he needs to balance better. He wears thick combat boots on his (hind) legs, sports copper bracelets on his wrists, and has a fairly-large tail ring (as in wrapped around his tail and not a piercing). His fur is orangish-red instead of light green, but it's actually natural, and the yellow mask-like marks around his eyes are still yellow.
Pulse may look tough at first glace. but he's just as lighthearted as Pikang; however, he doesn't joke around as much.
Pulse, like Megan and Pikang, subscribes to Bootstrap Magazine, if only for the boot-clad models...but he's good at heart and not a pervert!
Relation to Pikang: Cousin on the paternal side.
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:01 am

welcome and have a good time here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

crazzycat wrote:welcome and have a good time here!

I've been here for about two months now...I'm pretty sure I've gotten aquainted with everyone and everything (almost) now.
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:15 am

/peeks in

I'm back...maybe. I didn't stay up on checking into this place, but I suppose I could try again!

Also, since Lerioi made a non-Pokemon character, is it OK if I do the same?
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerioi on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:20 am

Yay, you're back!

I'll help ya keep up if ya need it.
Lerioi

View user profile http://lerioi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Not a Pokemon character, but still not human. I've wanted to introduce him for a while now.

Name: Vajra
Species: Red-skinned Shoyru (the cute dragon-like Neopet. Google it if you need a reference.)
Ticklish spots: Belly, back, and all of his feet. Truthfully, he's ticklish all over, but those are his weak points.
Special abilities/talents: Flight and a bit of weak telekinesis.
Personality traits: Vajra (pronounced Vah-shra, with the second syllable having a "j" sound in it) is a hero from another planet, but on a routine trip to see his friends on Earth, his spacecraft was shot down by a malfunctioning military satellite, and crash-landed near Pikang's house. He was unhurt, but lost in a totally unfamiliar part of our planet. He befriended Pikang and his friends quite easily, however, and decided to stay with them for a while.
Relation to Pikang: Best male friend.
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:59 am

Aw, Shoyru are so adorable! I still have my Uni from when I was a little kid!
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 am

Shoyru are epic :3
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.wonderful on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 am

i used to have a neopet account when i was little. good times.
mr.wonderful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Back with a crazy new character idea!

Name: Sleet
Species: Living Glaceon costume/fursuit
Age: 3 (but he acts like he's 18 or so; "age" refers to the time since he was brought to life)
Ticklish spots: When not being worn, his back and all of his feet. When being worn, his belly.
Special abilities/talents: Can be worn like the costume he is and still act for himself. This means he can also dismantle his body parts (head, body, tail, and limbs) and reassemble himself at will.
Personality traits: At first glance, Sleet appears to be a Glaceon with incredibly smooth, rubbery skin. If you were to look down his throat, however, you'd see something unusual - he's totally hollow! He's a rubber Glaceon suit brought to life by Megan, and as stated above, he's even wearable, just as if he weren't alive!
Sleet's body is immune to rips and tears (and other structural damage that could hurt him), but he's not absolutely invincible - he hates fire, and if he gets burned, it takes some revolting-tasting herbs to heal him. Still, he's very ticklish, despite being made of rubber, and he's considered even more jovial than Megan!
Relation to Pikang: Good friend
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:22 am

Once again, I'm back, and I have a new Neopet character!

Name: Dolphuna
Species: Flotsam (the dolphin-like Neopet. A pic is down below)
Ticklish spots: belly (most ticklish), back, under arms
Special abilities/talents: Can breathe underwater, and if he were a Pokemon, he'd have the ability Limber
Personality traits: Dolphuna is a friend of Vajra's. Not exactly who you'd think of as a likely member of Pikang's circle of friends, but he's still a friend nonetheless. He wears only a neoprene half-bodysuit on his tail and lower body, and only takes it off when he wants to be tickled or for other various reasons. Not many know it, but he actually carries a few tickle toys around with him in that Gormball of his (the blue orb he holds in the pic below).
Relation to Pikang: Good friend, Vajra's best Neopian friend.
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 am

This is my last new character...for now.
*ahem*
You can tickle animals. You can tickle plants. You can tickle animated objects, the undead, and anything else you can think of.

But have you ever tried tickling...COMPUTER CODE?

Name: Vyross
Species: Missingno. (in the form of the Kabutops skeleton from the Pewter City museum)
Age: Unknown. In fact, not even Vyross himself knows! He acts very young, naive, and innocent, though, so he's not very old.
Ticklish spots: Belly, back, and arches (see Personality traits for more info on how this is possible with a Kabutops skeleton)
Special abilities/talents: Can teleport through computers, travel through machine wires, and is an expert on all things computer.
Personality traits: Despite appearing to be made solely out of bones, Vyross has a body made of binary code that functions as skin. It's completely transparent and makes a pleasant humming noise when activated. He can also transform into his static-y block-of-glitches form, but he only does this when he feels he's got a reason to...
No one knows much about Vyross's past. In truth, he's simply a stray piece of code brought out of the computer that Pikang was using at the time they met. Vyross is EXTREMELY attached to Pikang - more than Pikang is to Vyross - and follows him around like a dog. This may have something to do with his species, but it's not confirmed. However, recently Vyross learned one thing about himself: he is the virtual counterpart to Pikang, which better explains his attachment to the Buizel...kinda like the characters in TRON.
Relation to Pikang: [Good?] Friend.

You may now call me crazy.

Last edited by Pikang on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksontheBuizel on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 am

Hello there. I see you are also a fan of Buizel. ^_^
JacksontheBuizel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootporeon on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:37 pm

I realized a while ago...I only have one female character! I think I'll fix that with this one! XD

Name: Jessica
Species: Mienfoo
Ticklish spots: Belly and back. Also slightly ticklish on her pawpads.
Special abilities/talents: Extremely flexible, like a contortionist. Incredibly intelligent, but usually only uses her smarts to expose weak points in battle/tickling sessions.
Personality traits: Cute and adorable - those are two words to describe Jessica, that's for sure. What ISN'T a word to describe her, however, is gullible. She's very smart, and likes to show it off...when she's not battling or tied up to an X-frame, that is! Also, while Pikang and Megan have an odd fetish for boots, Jessica's clothing obsession is masks - she has a large collection of them, and is often seen wearing a black eye mask (almost making her look partially like a Zigzagoon). Other than that, she's pretty normal.
Relation to Pikang: Pulse's girlfriend, so a good friend.

Also, if you haven't heard, I'm taking an indefinite break from the regular Arena. I'll mostly be in Arena 2, for reasons I'd rather not go into here. Just letting you all know.
Bootporeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yip9 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

Guess what, Pikang? UraBuizel.
yip9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content