Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi!

Post by Rapid Fire on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 am

Hi everybody. Very Happy
This would be my first time role-playing.

Name: Sam
Species: Weavile
Appearance: He looks like any normal Weavile. He wears a silver and gold wristwatch on his right arm.
Ticklish spots: Belly, Sides, Underarms
Bio: Sam was born in the cold mountains, near Snowpoint City. He has lived there for most of his childhood. His home was a huge tree in the middle of the snowy woods, this is where his parents also taught him how to hunt and steal eggs. During his childhood, Sam has always had a hard time socializing with other Pokemon, and making friends. But as he grew up, he learned to not care about what others thought of him, and he has now also learned how to think before he speaks.
It has become a daily routine for Sam to do really intense martial arts training every day, because it gives him more confidence in himself. He learned everything he knows about martial arts from his family, and martial arts was also a tool he used when he tried to gain dominance and control over other younger Sneasel/Weavile in his family.
He loves being tickled by others, to him, it is like an "adrenaline rush." Tickling actually is his most favorite thing to do.
Special abilities/talents: He is very skilled in martial arts, especially tae kwan do.
Personality traits: Sam tries his best not to be shy around people he doesn't know. He is normally a very friendly person, and very easy to get along with. He will never refuse a tickle fight.
Strengths: Fast reflexes
Weaknesses: Sam is extremely ticklish xD

Last edited by Rapid Fire on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi!

Post by BurningFlame on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 am

Welcome to PTA! And first time eh? well theres a first time for everything! Razz

Sure you'll have lots of fun here!

Also everyone here is pretty friendly so im sure you'll make some friends,may have to make a topic for ya when Barry comes around here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PTA ^^
BurningFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 am

HEllo there, I'm Fircoal. I hope you have a good time here, and if you need any help you can just ask me or anyone else some questions about rping. ;3
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Mew on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 am

Hi i'm SD welcome to PTA.
Evil Mew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by A1phaF0rce on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Hey there. Very Happy

Nice to see someone new around here. This site was my first time RP'ing too, but you'll catch on quickly. I think you're going to have a lot of fun here!
A1phaF0rce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzexion on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Welcome to the PTA! ^_^

My name's KZ,and this was my first place rping as well,you'll get used to it eventually.Have fun and good luck to ya!
kidzexion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:59 am

Hi, I'm Torri, and this was my first RP site as well. Welcome to PTA!
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarqLugia on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 am

Welcome To PTA Rapid Fire

My Names DarqLugia,or DL

I'm a Lucario but my main character,max,is a riolu

lets rp sometime

DarqLugia

View user profile http://darqlugia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Name's Chu the Pikachu. Glad to make your acquaintance.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by khfan01 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Names Brinton the Flareon. Nice to mee ya.
khfan01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 am

Hello, nice to meet you.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 am

NEW CHARACTER:

Name: Tommy
Species: Treecko
Ticklish Spots: Underarms, Feet, Ribs
Special Abilities/Talents: N/A
Personality Traits: Very easy to get along with
Strengths: N/A
Weaknesses: N/A
Appearance: He wears a shiny emerald necklace
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 am

New Characters:

Name: Jonathan
Species: Luxray
Biography: When Jonathan was a young Shinx, he was abused by his parents. So he ran away from his home, and decided to live life on his own. He eventually learned how to take care of himself. One day, he met another Shinx (Valorie), who told him about PTA. She had offered to take him there and show him around. They had fallen in love with each other, and since then, they have lived a great life together in PTA. Every so often, he still will have flashbacks of his parents abusing him.
Ticklish Spots: Paws, Belly
Personality Traits: He is very comical, and fun to be around.
Strengths: Over the years, he has become a very experienced hunter
Weaknesses: His belly is VERY ticklish

Name: Valorie
Biography: All her life she has lived in PTA. After her Dad passed away, she fell into a deep depression. Until one day, when she met Jonathan, her whole life changed, she became much happier. She enjoys hanging out in PTA in her spare time, and working in her garden.
Ticklish Spots: Sides, Underarms, Tail
Personality Traits: N/A
Strengths: N/A

Name: Sean
Species: Lucario
Biography: When Sean was little, his father trained him in the use of firearms. He was always proud of the fact that his father served in the Navy Seals, so when his father passed away, he went ahead and joined the military himself. Nowadays, when he is off duty, he lives his life in a small house near PTA with his little brother (Eric) and his sister (Emily). He often, for fun, has tickle fights with Eric.
Ticklish Spots: Everywhere
Personality Traits: Sean is very social and easy to get along with
Strengths: He is a very experienced marksman, and carries a shotgun with him in his backpack everywhere he goes. He also purposefully wears a weighted vest, to increase his endurance. His Aura Sphere attack is much more powerful then a normal Aura Sphere, although it drains his energy very quickly.

Name: Eric
Species: Riolu
Biography: He learned everything he had to know about weapons from his big brother, Sean. He has an extremely high IQ for a young Riolu. He likes to design and create futuristic firearms for the military, FBI, and CIA. He had also discovered that he could channel his Aura into any weapon to cause it to fire at a much faster and deadlier rate. His big brother is his idol, and he hopes to grow up and become as cool as him.
Ticklish Spots: Paws, Legpits, Underarms, Belly
Personality Traits: Eric is very friendly and playful, but tends to make a big deal out of everything
Strengths: His high IQ

Name: Emily
Biography: She loves her job as a security guard in PTA. Her whole life she has always supported her brother Sean in whatever he did.
Ticklish Spots: Belly, Sides, Back
Personality Traits: She is fun to be around, and enjoys having tickle fights with her friends
Strengths: Emily is experienced in martial arts and self defense, she is very brave. Like her brother, she is a marksman.

Last edited by Rapid Fire on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:44 am

New Character:

Name: Josh
Species: Buizel
Biography: He was born, and has lived most of his life in Olivine City. Josh’s favorite thing to do is spend time thinking of different ways to tickle torture his friends. But one day, Josh’s parents decided that they should move to PTA because most of their relatives lived close to there.
Appearance: Josh looks like a normal Buizel, except for a pair of shades that he wears very frequently. He wears the shades because he feels that it makes him cooler, and more popular.
Personality Traits: He is nice to both friends and strangers, but can get easily annoyed if provoked. He absolutely loves being tickled (even being tickle tortured) and to tickle others. He sometimes can be a little full of himself.
Ticklish Spots: (from most to least): Feet (the toes are the most ticklish), Underarms, Belly, Ribs, and Sides
Strengths: Josh is an extremely good swimmer, and an experienced lifeguard.
Weaknesses: Let’s just say he can get a little carried away with himself when it comes to fresh fish… (especially salmon)

Last edited by Rapid Fire on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 am

I have updated my first character's information
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 am

Name: Hurricane
Species: Feraligatr
Biography: Hurricane’s parents named him “Hurricane” because he was born during a violent tropical storm in Vermilion City which he barely survived. When Hurricane was just a little Tododile, he was gifted with the power to water-bend. His water-bending skills as he matured became much stronger as he was able to summon and control tsunamis, and create harsh thunderstorms. As he grew older, he would train himself every day by swimming laps in the lake he lived in. He did this to strengthen his endurance. Eventually, Hurricane was able to go miles without even breaking a sweat. At age 16, Hurricane began to learn how to play the guitar. It is his favorite hobby to do on his own spare time.
Appearance: He often wears a leather jacket on cold days. Aside from that, he looks like any normal Feraligatr you would come across in the wild.
Personality Traits: He is very friendly to anyone he talks too. He has a very energetic, eager nature. He only uses his powers for good.
Ticklish Spots: He is extremely ticklish everywhere, just a light stroke with a feather is enough to make him go crazy. However, he tries his best to hold in his laughter, because he doesn’t want people to know how ticklish he really is.
Strengths: He has very high endurance and stamina, and has enough energy to last him a very long time
Weakness: If you tickle him just right while he is in restraints, he will usually end up passing out after a good five-ten minutes. This is why he is really afraid of being restrained, and also because in the restraints he is unable to protect himself.

Last edited by Rapid Fire on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 pm

I Have Luxio Named Sparkz And A Luxray Named Dagger
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverGlameow on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 am

Hi nice to meet you guys! I hope we can rp soon! ^ ^ Send me a PM if you wanna sometime.
SilverGlameow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:36 pm

All of my characters are friendly, I haven't made any evil characters yet. Razz
Just a note, all of the following characters are always going to travel around in a group. Meaning, if you want me to use one of these characters in a RP with you, the rest of them need to be involved in the RP also.

EDIT: Characters Updated
EDIT 2: As of now, I'm not going to use these characters anymore. It is just too much to be handling six characters in one RP. I also feel these characters are way too powerful and they are just not fair.

Gang Leader:

Name: Duke
Bio: He was abused and bullied a lot as a child, which made him feel very inferior. He finally had enough of being bullied, and he decided he wanted revenge. He trained hard everyday, making himself stronger. Finally, one day when he was still just a Riolu, he started his own gang. The number one thing that he taught his gang to do was to “show no mercy”; in fact, this is the slogan that they used to go by. To amuse themselves, sometimes they would gang up on certain Pokémon and tickle them until they pass out. The gang had just recently met a Riolu at PTA named Max. He had taught the gang that causing others pain isn't going to lead them anywhere in life, that it would just end up with them getting killed or ending up in jail. Ever since then, the gang doesn't cause others pain, but instead they protect PTA from those who are looking to cause harm. They are heroes now. Duke carries a .44 Magnum revolver with him everywhere he goes for protection.
Ticklish spots: Underarms, foot paws
Special abilities/talents: He is experienced at aura-bending, a skill similar to water, fire, or earth bending. Aura-bending is a skill in which a Riolu or Lucario can control his aura more gracefully and can use it in many benefiting ways, such as defending oneself.
Personality traits: He is very independent, but is friendly once you get to know him. He is willing to save anyone that is in trouble. He used to be very cold, and disrespectful.
Strengths: His aura is dark red, instead of blue. His attacks are way more powerful than a normal Lucarios, and he is very experienced in combat.
Weaknesses: He hates being tickled, because it shows the weaker side of him.

Members of Duke’s gang:

Name: Will
Species: Pidgeot
Ticklish Spots: Under his wings

Name: Brooklyn
Species: Houndoom
Ticklish Spots: Belly

Name: Xerxes (zerk-sees)
Species: Machamp
Ticklish Spots: Feet (mostly around his toes)

Name: Fisher
Species: Floatzel
Ticklish Spots: Belly

Name: Lex
Ticklish Spots: Paws

Last edited by Rapid Fire on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 am

New Character:

Name: Mikey
Species: Shinx
Ticklish Spots: Belly, hind paws
Bio: Valorie and Jonathan had a child in PTA five years ago. They named him "Mikey."
Special Abilities/Talents: N/A
Personality Traits: He is very playful, and carefree.
Strengths: He has a lot of energy.
Weaknesses: His ticklishness.
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:37 pm

A new update. Duke and the rest of his gang had just recently met Max who had taught them a lesson. So they have a change of heart now, and instead of causing violence, for now on they will protect PTA and try to keep the peace.
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 am

Characters Updated.

- I'm no longer going to be using the gang anymore (see the first page if you want to know why)

- I slightly edited a couple bios

Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum