Hi.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:48 am

Hello. Name's Lily.
Name: Lilyfur
Species: (I'm really an alien cat but I'm scared to tell anyone.) She can transform into anything.
Home: In the forest near the PTA.
Family: Her mother is named Diamondfur, Her father is named Clawface, Her mate is named Flameclaw, Her brothers are named Bloodfur and Killerfang, and her kittens names are Midnight, Sunrise, and Eclipse.
Birthplace: In a REALLY far place in a forest from here.
Appearence: Lilyfur is a very small, purple female cat with one purple eye. She's missing one eye, and ear, and the fur on the left side of her face. She has a mark on her tail that looks like a lilly flower. She also has nine stars on her left cheek. And she has sharp claws and sharp teeth. She also wears a silver collar with weird markings on it.
Original Form: Her original form is a purple alien cat with large black eyes. She has no pupils in her eyes. She also can only meow in this form, she can't speak. She has a skinny tail. In this form, unlike her cat form, she's able to stand on two legs sometimes.
Ticklish Spots: Feet, Sides, Belly, Ears, Armpits, Neck, Back of Leg, Tail, Back, Ribs, Pretty much everywhere.
Personallity: Very shy, lonely, and quiet. Has pure hope and love. Very friendly, kind intelligent. very loyal. Extremely fast, runs in a blur. Strong, courageous, and determined. A legendary fighter and hunter. Fair minded, even tempered, wise. Beloved. Brave, intelligent, loyal, a natural leader. Inquiring, curious, and thoughtful. Gentle, sweet-natured, and kind mentor. Gifted healer. Quick learner. Soft-spoken. Proud, wily, and one of the fastest in PTA. Also one of the wisest and strongest.
Biography: Lilyfur was always a very shy, lonely, and quiet cat. Her mother died after Lilyfur was born. She had two brothers, Bloodfur and Killerfang. She was used to playing by herself. She met a cat named Flameclaw. She fell in love with him but Flameclaw was in love with a different cat named Snowpelt. When she got older, a cat named Feathertail fell in love with Lilyfur's brother, Bloodfur. Bloodfur wanted to talk to Feathertail in a forest. Bloodfur tried to kill Feathertail before Lilyfur saved her. Bloodfur didn't die but he got injured. No one believed Lilyfur that Bloodfur was trying to kill Feathertail. Lilyfur decided to leave her home, but Bloodfur, Killerfang, Feathertail, Flameclaw, and Snowpelt all followed. Lilyfur stumbled upon the "Pokemon Tickling Arena" and decided to stay. A few days after they stayed in the Pokemon Tickling Arena, Flameclaw got in a fight with Snowpelt so Lilyfur and Flameclaw fell in love and now they have kittens. The kittens names are Midnight, Eclipse, and Sunrise.
Powers: Super Strength, Super Speed, X-ray Vision, Heat Ray, Heat Vision, Steel Claws, Baded Claws, Expandable Tail, Super Intelligence, Acid Spit, Powerful Fangs,
Shape-shift (transformer), Can Survive in Space, Can turn invisable, Can write with my claws, Invunerable to Explosions, Can consume Dangerous Chemicals
Powers given by StarClan: Can see into the future, Can go back in time, Can enter the Place of no Stars, Can enter StarClan, Can go into others dreams, Can recieve an Prophecy and Omen, Read and Erase others minds, Can freeze time
Powers on my collar:Can teloport myself, Force Field, Remote Control (for stuff I make)
Technology I own: Spacecraft, Special Collar, Laser Weapons, Computers, Headphone Communication Device
My Body: three lungs, one mechanical stomach, two moterboards connected to my brain, mechanical left eye, artificial claws
Weaknesses: germs, dogs, junk food, loud noises,
Favorite Food: Frogs, Toads, Newts, Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Finches, Thrushes, Sparrows, Crows, Pigeons, Doves, Starlings, Magpies, Fish, Moles, Shrews, Water Voles, Water Shrews, Rabbitd, Hares, Adders, Snakes, Lizards, Squirrels, Voles, Mice, Dormice, Rats, Fruit, Berries

My Other Characters
"Tribe of Trickling Water" Members

Name: Wing Shadow over Water
Appearence: A gray and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Rank: Kit-Mother (Will be a Prey-hunter after her kits are To-bes.)

Name: Teller of the Pointed Stones
Appearence: An old, long-bodied, dark brown tabby tom with deep, glowing, green eyes and a white muzzle.

Name: Talon of Swooping Eagle
Appearence: A dark brown tabby tom.

Name: Swoop of Chestnut Eagle
Appearence: A dark ginger she-cat.

Name: Stormfur
Appearence: A dark brown, thick-furred tom with broad shoulders and amber eyes.

Name: Storm Clouds at Dusk
Appearence: A dark gray tom.

Name: Star That Shines on Water
Appearence: A brown she-cat with stormy green eyes.

Last edited by Lily on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 47 times in total (Reason for editing : Character Update)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi.

Post by BurningFlame on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 am

Welcome to PTA Lily! Razz

Nice character sheet, you can call me Flame by the way ^^
BurningFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:56 am

BurningFlame wrote:Welcome to PTA Lily! Razz

Nice character sheet, you can call me Flame by the way ^^

Thank you.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzexion on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 am

Welcome to the PTA!^_^

I'm KZ and I hope you have fun here!
kidzexion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 am

kidzexion wrote:Welcome to the PTA!^_^

I'm KZ and I hope you have fun here!

Thanks, KZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 am

Welcome to PTA. Name's Robert or Chaos if you prefer. Hope you enjoy your time here.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 am

ChaosGreiga wrote:Welcome to PTA. Name's Robert or Chaos if you prefer. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks, Robert.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 am

HEllo Lily, I'm Fircoal a Pikachu and I have some more main chars you can see in mah thread. I hope you like it here :3
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:34 am

Fircoal wrote:HEllo Lily, I'm Fircoal a Pikachu and I have some more main chars you can see in mah thread. I hope you like it here :3

Thanks, Fircoal. I think I am going to like it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 am

Here's some of my miner characters.

Name: Rachel Glen
Species: Piplup
Biography: Deep in the woods, a naturalist/forest ranger, Rachel Glen is studying Teddiursas and Ursarings. She discovers and disables several wire traps in the area, not realizing that she is being stalked by a poacher. She finds that one of her surveillance cameras has been tampered with. She investigates a den, assuming that it belongs to an Teddiursa and Ursaring. There, she discovers some hair, and sends some samples to a friend. This friend discovers that the hair belongs to some sort of primate. She has a few run-ins with the poacher, who is implied to be partially responsible for the declining Teddiursa and Ursaring population. When Rachel acquires the poacher's video camera, she realizes that he is stalking her. She writes about how she feels like "something" is also watching over her, with little indication of what it is. She is then ambushed by the poacher at her home, but, as he tries to run off, he is killed in a scuffle with a mostly-unseen but apparently very large and strong creature. At the end, the naturalist abandons her work, declaring that the creature may have been El Diablo, the Skinwalker.

Name: Sharon Novak
Species: Riolu
Biography: In the summer of 2007, professional sailor and magazine writer Sharon Novak is broadcasting her solo sailing trip around the world over the Internet. However, she keeps in contact with her boyfriend back home via webcam. As Sharon begins her final approach to Monterey Bay, her boat is struck several times. Although her boyfriend suggests that she not go into the water, she dives to inspect her backup motor engine, finding it clogged with a chunk of what she assumes is Wailord flesh. Later, she follows a distress call to an abandoned boat, blood all over one side. Panicked now, she decides to follow her boyfriend's advice and not go into the water. Some time later, one of her cameras is destroyed and she investigates, but the boat is struck once again, and Sharon falls overboard. She is last seen struggling to get back in her boat as it drifts off, with the silhouette of a large sea monster heading straight for her. She was pulled underwater and was found laying on a shore years later. She believes that the monster was El Diablo, the Skinwalker.

Name: Dr. Chapman
Species: Rampardos
Biography: Dr. Chapman and her nephew, Ethan, are surveying the Honey Island Swamp to check the Feraligater population following Hurricane Katrina, unaware that the legendary Swamp Monster of Honey Island is in their area. After a gator destroys their tracking gear, the duo try to exit the swamp but only get lost. There they meet a fisherman named Bud camping in the area. At one point Ethan steps in a nest of large, hard-shelled eggs, crushing one of them. Bud warns them to stay at his camp once it becomes dark, telling them stories about the legendary Swamp Monster that stalks the bayou at night to hunt. However, Dr. Chapman is skeptical of this, believing it to be El Diablo, the Skinwalker. Around midnight, the creature appears and attacks the trio, injuring the fisherman. The monster soon swipes at them and destroys the tent entrance, but the trio manages to make it through the night alive after firing at the monster, apparently frightening it away. The epilogue states that Dr. Chapman and her nephew continue to search the swamp for evidence of the creature, while Bud Ray still goes out to the bayou but is fearful to go out at night.

Name: Tim Akron
Species: Persian
Biography: Survivalist Tim Akron is filming a survival show on a remote island near Australia. The premise is that he is dropped into a remote environment with no food, no crew, and no contact with the outside world for seven days. During a demonstration on how to capture burrowing animals for food, he is bitten on the forearm by an unseen creature. Within a day, the bite becomes badly infected, and he must constantly flee the enormous creature. By the second night, Tim runs to a village about five miles away to get medical help, but, at that point, the creature makes its move and attacks. Tim is dragged into the bushes after dropping his camera. The following day, natives find his camera equipment covered in saliva, with tests showing that it is swarming with bacteria and belongs to an unknown reptilian species. He is found years later. He refuses to talk about the story but he thinks that the devilish creature was El Diablo, the Skinwalker.

Names: Chad Sodeman
Species: Floatzel
Biography: A group of mischievous hoaxers (Chad, his wife, and his friends Glen Diffy and Royce Best) travel to the Dover, Massachusetts woods to re-ignite the legendary Dover Demon tale which haunted Dover, Massachusetts in 1977. When the group gets to the woods, a pair of glowing eyes can be seen looking at the group, but Chad tells them to use it as footage, and not to be scared. When Chad turns on night vision on his camera to see better, a beast is seen in the backround, appearing to look like a tree-climbing dinosaur. As they travel deeper into the woods, mysterious slash marks appear on trees, strange footprints on the ground, and Glen is nearly killed by a trap set by the Dover Demon. The creature eventually attacks the group, which ends up with Royce missing. As the group splits up to find him, Chad and his wife find Royce, but hurt and yelling that the Dover Demon is real. As the two go back to get help, screams can be heard from Royce. As the two return, they find him missing, except for his severed arm. The two make a run for the car, finding Glen's jacket along the way, covered in blood, only for Chad to fall in a trap, breaking his leg. As the two huddle together for their final moments, the creature stalks them, and then mauls the two to death off-screen. The police never found the creature and no one came out of the woods. They only found blood on the costume and assumed it was their's.

Names: Captain Bach
Species: Shaymin
Biography: A former astronaut, Captain Bach, is placed under psychiatric and medical observation after reporting strange ailments with no known medical cause. She has a brief fit of screaming and an attempt at suicide, screaming "GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT OF ME! HELP ME GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!" This incident causes her to be strapped to her bed for the remainder of her stay. Dr. Morris and his partner have little knowledge of her symptoms or their cause. She gradually gains a grotesque skin condition and attacks a man who tries to take a skin sample. Eventually her skin condition spreads all over her torso and worse, one of the doctors checks her heart beat and she finds that there are two distinct heart beats. She suggests that a parasite had made it into Captain Bach's body. Captain Bach's skin condition has now spread all over her face. Suddenly, she begins screaming louder and more agonizing than before; the creature inside her decides to come out. The two doctors enter as does a security guard named Alzedo and all are horrified to see a dead Captain Bach with a huge bloody cavity in her frontal area. The creature (which resembles a gigantic wasp) flies in and swoops down on the doctors and Alzedo, then proceeds to hide under the hospital cot. Deciding that they can't let the parasite escape into the outside world, the doctors and guard put the entire hospital on lockdown and have two minutes to evacuate. They do not make it to the doors before they lock and are all trapped in there until the authorities enter. Alzedo pulls out his taser and gets ready to kill the beast but when he attempts to, he is killed by the creature itself. The doctors hide in a lab and Dr. Morris takes some acid out of a cabinet to use as a weapon. The creature then enters the room through a vent and Dr. Morris tells his partner to run. The other doctor hears screaming and peeks into the room to see the alien on Dr. Morris's body. She has no other choice but to attempt to escape. She finally tries to make it out the automatic doors but the creature flies at her at full speed. She ducks just as the doors open and the alien flies out and escapes. All records of the event were confiscated by the government and it is assumed that the surviving doctor was forced to keep herself quiet. The alien never found though there were similar deaths of Captain Bach's team as far as South America.

Names: Clifford Warren
Species: Houndoom
Biography: Filmmaker Austin Pace gets access into an investigation of a series of savage homicides that the press calls "The Beast Killer Murders". He then gets permission to be with Officer Clifford Warren and Sergeant Javier Mendoza on surveillance at a local bar. The majority of the victims were last seen there. They notice a suspicious man who is leaving with a woman he met at the bar. They follow the man to his home. With no visual on the suspect, they are about to reposition when they hear screaming. They rush into the house. They go into a kitchen and find bloody paw prints, broken glass and a piece of fur. They investigate the basement and find the woman injured. Austin is instructed to stay with the woman while the cops look for their suspect. They later find him dead on the top of the staircase, apparently a victim of the Beast Killer. Austin is calming down the woman only to have the officers go down and tell Austin to back away from her. The filmmaker turns around to see that the woman now has a more beastly appearance. She mauls him while the two officers open fire on her, killing her.

Names: Matthew Barton
Species: Typhlosion
Biography: Matthew Barton goes on a hunting trip with Levi and Corbin Knox, the two brothers of his future mate. Along the way, they spot a strange creature that Levi shoots at. After they arrive at the Stantler stand, the brothers attempt to send Matthew on a snipe hunt, but the creature comes after him. The brothers shoot at it, but they miss. They run towards the spot and find a giant footprint, and Matthew is missing. As they search for him, the creature grabs Levi from behind. In a panic, Corbin flees, and he ends up running into Matthew, who is alive. While trying to find their way back to the Stantler stand, they find Levi's body hanging from a tree. The creature then attacks again, and Matthew runs, leaving Corbin behind to be killed. He makes it back to the stand, only to find that the rope ladder has been torn down. The creature then attacks him. In the epilogue it's revealed that all three of their bodies were recovered. The officials believe that they had been mauled by a bear.

Name: Nora Callarman
Species: Glameow
Biography: A group of four goth college students are ready to induct Nora Callarman, into their group. The leader, Annabel Lilith, doubts the worthiness of this girl, and plans to scare her. After picking Nora up, they all encounter a giant dog (Nora doesn't see it, as she is blindfolded.) which promptly disappears. Dismissing the incident, they head to a graveyard and the still-blindfolded Nora is given a test. They soon begin the initiation ritual. Suddenly, the dog returns, barks at them and vanishes. Everyone freaks out but Annabel Lilith refuses to believe it is supernatural, despite the fact that the dog left behind a patch of scorched earth. Continuing the ritual, Annabel Lilith then forces Nora to drink what looks like blood, but is actually fake. Since Nora drank it with no fear or disgust, she is accepted. She begins bonding with Severin, the only male member of the group. Their walk is cut short when the dog appears. She tells Severin not to look at it. When it leaves, the two of them find the others, who have also seen the creature. Nora reveals that if you see it three times, you will die. Annabel Lilith thinks she's trying to scare them, but they all decide to leave anyways. In the car, Annabel Lilith and Nora get into an argument. Severin is the only one who notices a car coming towards them. The scene then cuts to the crash site, and Nora, bleeding heavily but otherwise unharmed, tries to wake Severin. It does not take her long to realize that he is dead. She sadly remarks that he must have looked at the creature. She then leaves the crash site, petting the black dog when it appears and starts walking beside her. It is revealed in the epilogue that there was no record of a Nora Callarman enrolled at the university or any records of her existence. As a result, her true identity was unknown. As for the others, they were declared dead at the crash site, which had a sulphurous smell to it afterward. The dog was probaly her dog.

Last edited by Lily on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 am

I can see you like Kitties x3 Or at least Glameows x3
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 am

Fircoal wrote:I can see you like Kitties x3 Or at least Glameows x3

You're right. I love cats so when I got into Pokemon, Glameows and Meowths became my favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:17 am

Lily wrote:
Fircoal wrote:I can see you like Kitties x3 Or at least Glameows x3

You're right. I love cats so when I got into Pokemon, Glameows and Meowths became my favorites.

ah that makes sense. I more just like cute Pokemon in general rather than any animal type, meself x3
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 am

Hi, welcome to PTA. You've been approved. Smile
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarqLugia on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

Hello,Welcome To PTA,My Names Darqlugia or DL

DarqLugia

View user profile http://darqlugia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapid Fire on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 am

Sam: "Hello there Lily, it's nice to meet you, welcome to PTA." Smile
Rapid Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Mew on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

welcome to PTA Lily I hope you enjoy the site.I'm SD by the way
Evil Mew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 am

Lechensko wrote:Hi, welcome to PTA. You've been approved. Smile

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 am

DarqLugia wrote:Hello,Welcome To PTA,My Names Darqlugia or DL

Thanks, DL.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

Rapid Fire wrote:Sam: "Hello there Lily, it's nice to meet you, welcome to PTA." Smile

Thanks, Sam.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

Evil Mew wrote:welcome to PTA Lily I hope you enjoy the site.I'm SD by the way

Thanks, SD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:37 am

I've made a thread for you in the Arena if you're interested. Wink
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:10 am

Welcome to the PTA, Lilly. My main character is Max the quilava, but I have plenty of other characters you can play with. Hope you have a fun time on here. ^_^
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meeper23 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi, welcome to PTA. Hope you enjoy it here. Smile
meeper23

View user profile http://meeper22.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 pm

cyndaquil1324 wrote:Welcome to the PTA, Lilly. My main character is Max the quilava, but I have plenty of other characters you can play with. Hope you have a fun time on here. ^_^

Thanks, Max.

Last edited by Lily on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum