Hi.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi.

Post by Scoutter on Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 pm

I not even know Arthur at all which means the names had no connection to eachother till you mentioned.
Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Fri May 04, 2012 4:58 am

So every time I used such well known names as Lancelot, Gawain and Galahad it never clicked?
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoutter on Fri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Lancelot yeah, but Galahad or Gawain not been connected for me to King Arthur. Like I said, I only knew King Arthur by the Disney cartoon "The Sword in the Stone."

Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 am

Well, a lot of people take the time to let others know about their characters and what goes on their worlds when they first joined. I did not, mostly because I wanted to explore varies ideas before I made a definitive backstory for all of them. And I did, about two years ago, so this is rather late to actually share with you but better late than never. I'm also doing it so that people are aware of the mythos that these characters live in so that theirs isn't screwed up in any way as a result.

I'll frequently update this with more information as it pops up in the RPs that are to come, including the one in the Amphitheatre.

Terms and Organizations

Twilight Nebula - The Twilight Nebula is one of the most famous Guilds, having been around decades if not long. They have about 10 different teams operating in several different regions, looking through several ruins and other mysterious sites. Their primary base is located in an area that can only be accessed by using a certain item.

• Team Nova is one of these teams and is considered the best that Twilight Nebula has ever trained, though a serious incident five years ago has separated the teams members. They have since been reformed in order to investigate new events concerning strange reality changing crystals that have appeared out of nowhere.

Knights of Camelot - Named after the Knights of the Round table, they are a paramilitary that are in direct opposition to a Pokemon called Constantine. The group operates almost entirely in secret, with few knowing where they are and what they are up to.

The Lost Civilization - A title for an unknown civilization that mysteriously vanished thousands of years ago, with most records having been lost as a result. The name of the civilization has also been lost, which is why it is named the Lost Civilization, among other monikers. It has been mostly kept a secret from the public, due to reasons currently unknown. Ruins and relics from the civilization have since been uncovered and are being carefully studied by several different organizations, including Twilight Nebula.

The Children of Creation - A term that was discovered by studying the remaining records of the Lost Civilization, which is thought to be referring to the Creation Trio and Lake Trio.

Ragnarok or Gotterdammerung - Two of the descriptions that have since been used to call what is referred to in the final recovered artifact from The Lost Civilization. The end of the world and all of reality, starting in a glow of crystal light.

Storyline

This section details important events that happen involving these characters, so I'm providing a link for anyone who may be interested, or who wish to know where these characters are at this moment in time.

Completed
Ywain the Meowth, Weirdness happening in PTA again, Things that go bump in the night

Ongoing
Calm Before the Storm, Bringing Motives to Light, Team Nova -Episode 1-

Sorry for it not being a more exclusive glossary, but I am introducing these as the storyline goes along and expanding on them there. Now, another thing I wish to bring up is that you may choose to ignore much of the mythology that is/will be presented here if you have a mythos of your own, which is absolutely fine. It makes it more interesting if their are different interpretations to myths or entirely new ones that are completely at odds with others.

As I said above, as the storyline goes on and more people join in, I will update this and you can feel free to use this as a reference.

Last edited by ChaosGreiga on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updates

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Updated the character section slightly (with more to come) as well as the Terms and Organizations section.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 am

Added a new character to my roster, which I updated to the Opening post along with two other characters.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updates

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 am

Added a new character and slightly edited Galahad and Orion's entries.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 am

Edited the opening thread again, as well as added a new character.

"The Salesman"
Species: Kecleon
Appearance: Dresses like a typical salesman, with a bowler hat and vest and everything. He is a green Kecleon and not in anyway purple.
Bio: A traveling salesman who has no known name. He often appears in strange places to offer a majority of items for somewhat outrageous prices. He is very familiar with Team Nova.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Added new characters and updated Opening Post. Please it check out.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Slight update, full Update when Pokemon X & Y is released.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheChar on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Well howdy Very Happy. Im still relatively new to this site so its really nice to meet you :3.

JakeTheChar

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonitetheman

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Nice to meet you as well, sorry I didn't welcome you earlier, but I've been busy.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeTheChar on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:18 am

Its fine :3

JakeTheChar

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragonitetheman

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Added two new characters to the First Post and updated one bio. They are Sirius, Tyl and Clair and Claire.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Thu May 22, 2014 3:13 pm

New characters added, further info to be revealed later. Just place holders for now.

Also, Corona, while not original I'm sure, definite fits with what I have in mind for the character.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum