Fircoal: *Kirby HI!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fircoal: *Kirby HI!*

Post by Fircoal on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:01 am

Main Characters:

Myukou
Species: Eevee / Trainer
Short Summary: Myukou is a nice young eevee. She enjoys makes others happy and frequently morgages her own happiness in order to make others happy. She is shy and doesn’t talk much, part influenced by her low self-esteem, but she is often nearby writing observations and pictures in her notebook.

Hellis
Species: Emolga
Short Summary: Hellis is true to his name. He is a very SILLEH Emolga. He believes he is the strongest battler there is and has a tendency to brag more than Rainbow Dash in Mare Do Well. He feels that most things and Pokemon are below him, and everything in the world exists to bring pleasure to him. He is selfish, and only cares about himself. He also really likes hawt girls... a lot.

Salyu
Species: Eevee
Short Summary: Salyu is an odditity. She appears crazy and silleh at first glance but when one gets to know her they learn she is smart and silleh. She has a love for feet, as well as sweets and food. She frequents the PTA looking for something to do with her day.

Kaiyu
Species: Pikachu
Short Summary: Kaiyu is a calm cool foil to Salyu. He tends to play things more cool and is more likely to think about things rationally. He loves to battle, and enjoys facing off in competitions of strength with others. Overall he’s a nice dude even though he tends to act distant and cool.

McAllister (Alli)
Species: Chespin
Short Summary: McAllister is a weird guy. He's frequently aloof and tends to be off in his own imagination most of the time. He likes to do things his way and such. However he is very friendly and seems to be able to discuss with other Pokemon very well. He isn't the smartest but he's a nice enough Chespin, and ticklish too.

Hyde
Species: Pikachu
Short Summary: Hyde is an effeminate Pikachu who while enjoys a good battle enjoys more the joys of cooking, and cleaning. He hates tickling however he lives in the area and sees it as a good market to sell his cookies. (They are very yummy :3) He has a gentle nature, and is one of the only characters to actually do his schoolwork with seriousness. He is currently dating Chiaki.

Robin Hood
Species: Chespin
Short Summary: Robin is a Chespin who has bucked the trends and focuses less on being cute and happy and more on being a hero. He is a theif by trade and tries to steal to give to the poor. He emulates Robin Hood (To the point of STEALING HIS NAME) and copies his boot and hat sytle (at least they are trendy copies of them), he also wears a hoodie as well because he took hood way too literally. He is quick to fight against injustice as well as to try to state his dominace. He says he's not ticklish but is that true? Only one way to find out.~

Rival Crew:

The rival crew is a group of neer-do-wells. They like to cause trouble and a fuss and they don't care who they upset. They take their name from the fact that they end to find many other rivals that they meet. They're out to prove their the best while having swagger behind it. Despite them all looking like feminine Pokemon they are all boys, something they are insecure about. They all tend to wear a black baseball cap which is the signature wear of their crew.

If you're wondering why a rowdy crew would be in such a place like PTA, blame Hellis the emolga. Yes Hellis in his infinite cockyness challenged them to a tickle battle. After losing a tickle battle to Hellis and Myukou, predictably as they don't know the first thing about tickling, they ended up staying around wanting to prove their worth and their skill at tickling.

Ruffy
Species: Cinccino
Short Summary: Ruffy is the defacto leader of the rival crew. That being he is the one that tries to start everything, and take charge. No one else seems to mind too much because no one else wants to deal with the hassle. He in general tries to be cool and tough. He doesn't like that his fluffy demeanor makes him look weaker and thusly tries to do what he can to fix that. He usually messes with his fluff to give himself a scruffy look.

Sheepy
Species: Whimsicott
Short Summary: Sheepy is Ruffy's best friend and also his biggest rival. Considering the team is just made of rivals that is quite a noteworthy title itself. Rather than be focused on being cool 24/7 like the rest of the crew Sheepy was more conserned with having the upper hand over others. He likes to troll others and prank them, although he's not very good at it.

Chompy
Species: Mawile
Short Summary: Chompy is a mawile who likes to fashion himself as a Samurai. Sometimes he'll wear samurai sandals and walk around with a sword, and a twig in his mouth. Besides that he's pretty normal. He has a like of biting things, and in general tries to make himself look better and cooler if he can. He doesn't back down from a challenge no matter what it is.

Heely
Species: Audino
Short Summary: Heely is a generally nice and kind Audino. He is a bit of a constrast compared to the gang that he hangs out with. However when things get rough he can get every bit as mean and nasty as the rest. He likes to heal and help others although he doesn't like being taken for a fool or assumed that he is weak and defenseless due to how he is. He too won't back down from a challenge and will take a chance to prove someone wrong if he can.

Side Characters:

Thor
Species: Lucario
Short Summary: Thor is a model Lucario. As in he is a model. He took the name Thor to represent his thunderous presence as well as his large biceps. He likes to strut his stuff as well as ham it up for anyone that is watching. Why he's in PTA? No idea, but he'll probably provide for a good show.

Nidy
Species: Nidoran
Short Summary: Nidy is a cute little Nidoran who likes subjects like fashion. He keeps himself neat and tidy and is never found without his bow. He also likes to journey to different towns and experience their local cultures.

Floa
Species: Mew
Short Summary: Floa is a wanderer that likes to float around on his bubble. On his travels he came to PTA. Tired he decided to stay there a while. Besides he likes to see fun and interesting happenings, and he figures PTA will have lots of those there.

Edgey
Species: Umbreon
Short Summary: Edgey is an anthro Umbreon who hates everyone and considers them to be annoyances. Too bad for him he's very ticklish and easily trappable~

Scout
Species: Sentret
Short Summary: Scout is a excitable explorer. Rather than explore the far off ruins of adventures he likes to explore the mysteries in the places around him, like the PTA. He also likes to explore the mysteries of other mon's ticklish spots! What a rambuncous Sentret.

Other Vistors:

Larkin
Species: Typholsion
Short Summary: Larkin is a chill and relaxed Typholsion. He likes to be goofy and doesn't take life every seriously. He came to PTA because a friend suggested he go there. He doesn't know much about the place and is sure in for a surprise~

Victee
Species: Victini
Short Summary: Victee is a travelling salesperson selling the service of his V-WHEEL. IT's a fun wheel that can make anything happen. Of course on these journeys he ended up hearing of a land called PTA from a friend. Of course he's here to sell his V-wheel service and not to be tickled. Too bad he's ticklish and walked right into an obvious trap!

Me:

Fircoal
Species: Minccino
Short Summary: I AM THE AWESOMENESS.  Nothing more to be said. ;3
Note: Is fursona, will not be played in conjunction with other characters.

These are just the listed characters of my PTA cast. I HAVE MORE CHARACTERS THAT I CAN USE! Here is the file that lists all of them: http://pastebin.com/Q7ebe9yM
Most of these characters aren't listed due to being out of use or not designed for PTA. However I am willing to give details and rp with most characters on that list if asked. Not all of them are Pokemon but even the non Pokemon I'm willing to rp through PM or IM. Active characters are much more likely to be able to be rped with although there are many inactive characters I'm willing to use for an rp if requested.

All characters can be played anthro or feral on request.

Last edited by Fircoal on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Re: Fircoal: *Kirby HI!*

Post by Fircoal on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:08 pm

I updated Niyu, SAlyu, and KAiyu's bio. :3 I only have 5 chars up there (the 2 not even down) but I'll be putting more in as I feel like putting them in. :3
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 am

sparky: hi there, great carector

*wanna RP sometime*

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoutter on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:17 pm

all chars=What wouldf all of you wish if each of you have three wishes?
Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 am

Scoutter wrote:all chars=What wouldf all of you wish if each of you have three wishes?
(I'll anwser that in a bit)

But I'd just like to say I added more stuffs :3
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 pm

*All charries here either added to first post or removed*

Last edited by Fircoal on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoutter on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 pm

With so many chars I'm sure yur chars will have all the same reaction. They can't be all that different I think.
Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Scoutter wrote:With so many chars I'm sure yur chars will have all the same reaction. They can't be all that different I think.

lol, well they can be but who knows. Probably some will be the same and some won't. I'm just saying don't expect them all to like being tickled or tickling x3
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 am

Hey guys, I decided to introduce the main members of my Pokemon White team. So here you go: Very Happy

Reno
Species: Minccino
Ticklish spots (Most to Least): In Need Of Tickling
Short Summary: Reno is a spunky hyper girl who likes to have fun and play with
others. She also seems to have a very low opinion of herself and lots of problems.
She’s best friends with Oshy and frequently relies on him for help.
Reason For Being Here: To tickle others and enjoy her tickle
love

Oshy
Species: Oshawott
Short Summary: Oshy is a nice guy who is easy to pick on and very easy going.
He lets a lot of things happen and usually is the support for most of the team.
If they have a problem they’ll come to Oshy to have it fixed.
Reason For Being Here: To accompany Reno to PTA so she doesn’t
get scared or anything.

Excalaber
Species: Snivy
Short Summary: Excalaber is the opposite of Oshy. She picks on others and wants
things her way. She won’t let a lot happen unless she’s for it, and she’s
pretty much the bully of the team. Despite all her meanness, it does seem she
has a soft side. Somewhere…
Reason For Being Here: To try to keep Oshy and Reno from
being alone together.

Batteri
Species: Tepig
Short Summary: Batteri is a wannabe tough guy who is trying to become a strong battler.
However it doesn’t seem to help that he’s stuck in such a cute weak form. Despite
his toughness he isn’t that mean though he can sure act like he is.
Reason For Being Here: Heard there was a batting area and
decided to check it out.

Tabunne
Short Summary: Tabunne is the caretaker of the group, being ten years older
than the rest. She looks after the group and makes sure they stay out of trouble.
She’s a modest Audino that doesn’t seem to care much about anything and is
usually relaxed.
Reason For Being Here: To keep an eye on all of the kids.

Reno, and Oshy are more likely to be in the Arena, while Batteri and Excalaber are likely to try to stay in the Scalper's Corner.
Tabunne will move around depending on where she needs to be.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:50 am

Well this has been a long post coming. Bios are updated. New characters added.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoutter on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:33 pm

They got a lot shorter now I see. ^^
Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Scoutter wrote:They got a lot shorter now I see. ^^

Just short things I put together.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by TummyTickleLover on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:23 am

Can I RP with Niyu and be tickle tortured?

TummyTickleLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:24 am

Depends on the specifics, pm me and we can talk there.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:29 pm

I updated it just slightly again because wynaut.

If you ever wanna rp with a character off the list just pm me or something. I have tons of characters and not all can fit on here.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:54 am

Added Almond, Robin Hood, and Thor.

Also added almost complete list of characters that you can ask me to play as.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:27 pm

I added new characters and delisted some old characters I haven't been as interested about anymore. Don't worry those characters are still able to be rped with just like all of the characters on my side sheet.

I wanted to try a new direction. I hope you all like them. x3
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 pm

In need of tickling, hey? That can be arranged. Wink
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:05 pm

That would be a fun thing to arrange *w*
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by TummyTickleLover on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 am

Sorry I'm late! That PM's coming.

TummyTickleLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:55 am

Added Rival Crew.

The rival crew is a group of neer-do-wells. They like to cause trouble and a fuss and they don't care who they upset. They take their name from the fact that they end to find many other rivals that they meet. They're out to prove their the best while having swagger behind it. Despite them all looking like feminine Pokemon they are all boys, something they are insecure about. They all tend to wear a black baseball cap which is the signature wear of their crew.

If you're wondering why a rowdy crew would be in such a place like PTA, blame Hellis the emolga. Yes Hellis in his infinite cockyness challenged them to a tickle battle. After losing a tickle battle to Hellis and Myukou, predictably as they don't know the first thing about tickling, they ended up staying around wanting to prove their worth and their skill at tickling.

Ruffy
Species: Cinccino
Short Summary: Ruffy is the defacto leader of the rival crew. That being he is the one that tries to start everything, and take charge. No one else seems to mind too much because no one else wants to deal with the hassle. He in general tries to be cool and tough. He doesn't like that his fluffy demeanor makes him look weaker and thusly tries to do what he can to fix that. He usually messes with his fluff to give himself a scruffy look.

Sheepy
Species: Whimsicott
Short Summary: Sheepy is Ruffy's best friend and also his biggest rival. Considering the team is just made of rivals that is quite a noteworthy title itself. Rather than be focused on being cool 24/7 like the rest of the crew Sheepy was more conserned with having the upper hand over others. He likes to troll others and prank them, although he's not very good at it.

Chompy
Species: Mawile
Short Summary: Chompy is a mawile who likes to fashion himself as a Samurai. Sometimes he'll wear samurai sandals and walk around with a sword, and a twig in his mouth. Besides that he's pretty normal. He has a like of biting things, and in general tries to make himself look better and cooler if he can. He doesn't back down from a challenge no matter what it is.

Heely
Short Summary: Heely is a generally nice and kind Audino. He is a bit of a constrast compared to the gang that he hangs out with. However when things get rough he can get every bit as mean and nasty as the rest. He likes to heal and help others although he doesn't like being taken for a fool or assumed that he is weak and defenseless due to how he is. He too won't back down from a challenge and will take a chance to prove someone wrong if he can.
Fircoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 pm

Cool, I see you've introduced some of the lesser-tickled Pokemon we mentioned!

I'd love to give Ruffy a go at some point. Wink
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top