The Many Characters of cyndaquil1324

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Many Characters of cyndaquil1324

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sat 29 Nov 2008, 23:25

Name: Professor Jeanie K. Kitch

Species: Dragonite

Attire: Wears a pair of oval-framed spectacles that are apparently far too small for her eyes to actually look through (ironically, she has horrible eyesight whenever they‘re removed).  She also wears a black-strapped digital watch upon her left wrist.

Ticklish spots: Tummy, sides, ribs, feet, pits, sides of neck, antennae, tail, and along the base of her wings

Personality traits: As is typical of most therapists, she portrays a very calm, caring demeanor.  She’s very punctual, polite, and spouts out occasional words of wisdom.  She has a habit of adjusting her glasses whenever she meets someone or finds something interesting.  In terms of the latter, she may also chew on the end of her pen, scratch the front of her nose, or hum in curiosity, although she might not pursue the matter if she feels it could be too personal for her patient to want to talk about it.

As with all therapists, she’s highly loyal to her patients and holds to the confidentiality clause with very tight lips.  Because of this, anyone can visit her for a tickle session for whatever reason (whether the patient secretly loves getting it but doesn‘t want others to know, desires help in overcoming a potential fear of tickling, just a general session for fun) without worry.  Her services aren’t bound to just tickling patients - she’ll also happily let them tickle her for a session (she gets paid either way and wishes for little more than helping her patients heal).

She strongly favors punctuality above all else, however.  So, should a therapy session ever run past her initial time scope, she’ll start to lose her composure and grow more and more irritated until her patient decides to leave.

Notes: As is typical with many therapists, Jeanie speaks in a naturally soothing voice.  While this may put many of her patients at ease, the more on-edge or hot-headed of her patients might find this to be somewhat annoying.

Jeanie doesn't always implement tickling into her sessions - often times, she'll just simply sit down and talk to her patients.  She will only suggest tickling as a means of calming down a patient, due to a regular routine of helping them overcome a phobia of it, or if their body language suggests an interest in it but they aren't outwardly requesting it out of politeness or nervousness.  She will also allow herself to be tickled in an effort to help a particularly intimidated patient be more comfortable talking with her or to serve as an outlet for the tickle-obsessed.

Typically, Jeanie always sets her sessions to last for an hour.  She used to use an egg-timer-esq thing for this, but I have since changed her timing method to the watch she wears, which happens to have a vibrating alarm function.  No more sudden, loud ringing to break the tone of the conversation anymore. =P

Jeanie's intent for tickling is...somewhat unique in the sense that she doesn't use it for interrogation, study, playful sadism, or any other self-serving desires.  She uses it only to heal and to comfort, giving her patient complete control over how and where they are tickled, and only once they are absolutely ready.  She'll even stop immediately once the patient makes a request or grabs hold of an arm or another part of her body if they're unable to vocalize it.  I believe it is through this means of tickling that she also greatly differs from other tickle-therapists written in various fictional stories; she never forces or pressures her patients into such a scenario and never uses her occupation as an excuse to put them through tickle-torture.  She genuinely cares for them and always respects their wishes on the matter.

Although she rarely utilizes it, Jeanie is incredibly strong (likely due to the fact that she's a Dragonite, which are often regarded as semi-legendaries).  She doesn't usually boast about it, however, and has only displayed this feature of hers once so far - when she effortlessly dragged a certain Lugia out of a room by the tail with only one arm.

(Other Characters):
Chipper
Bill
Larson
Gengar Twins
Tails
Benny
Cyrus
Arniel

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 22:29; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating profile)
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Many Characters of cyndaquil1324

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 04:49

Name: Chipper

Species: Pachirisu

Ticklish spots: Everywhere

Special abilities/talents: Chipper is constantly bursting with energy, allowing him to move faster and be stronger than most Pokemon his size would be. This abnormally high energy of his also allows him to endure a tickling for a total of 3 days before passing out (although, he only lasts about 30 minutes on his "sleep day").  His bushy tail makes for an excellent tickling tool as it could be considered to give the same tickling intensity as the feather.

Personality traits: Chipper loves getting tickled and is pretty much merciless when it comes to tickling others. He enjoys getting shaved and seems to be constantly cheerful. When he's especially happy, he chases his tail and does a little chant/song.  Although he's a teenager, Chipper's state of mind could be clearly seen as childish and innocent - covering his ears when cursing ensues and even sticking his tongue out during any arguments he may have.  Chipper is constantly playful in nature.  Though it's usually expressed by his chasing his own tail, Chipper has a tail obsession and actually loves all tails; if one were to sway or wag in front of him, he would be entrapped in a trance-like state and suddenly begin hugging, nuzzling, and even petting the tail(s) he's become obsessed with while moaning with pleasure.

Fears: Needles.

Weaknesses: When tickled between his toes, Chipper's tail freezes in place - effectively stopping his main defense method during tickle-battles.  He also has an intense fear of needles.  Every Saturday, Chipper's energy dies down greatly and reduces his stamina to a more common level; this is because it's the one day of the week when he sleeps so he naturally starts to get tired.

Strengths: Chipper's speed and squirrely acrobatics make him very difficult (almost impossible) to hit or catch.

Bio: Chipper comes from a long line of soldiers. It's only natural that he joined the Pokemon army for youngsters. During the end of his first day of training, he discovered the PTA and gratefully joined that too.

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:39; edited 8 times in total
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yip9 on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:36

Your characters are so cool and well developed; you're a writer, aren't you? Let's RP sometime, ok?
yip9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 16:30

They are cool? Wanna RP sometime with me of any of my chars?
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 23:16

yip9 wrote:Your characters are so cool and well developed; you're a writer, aren't you? Let's RP sometime, ok?

How'd ya know? Wink Fine by me.

ticklishpikachugirl15 wrote:They are cool? Wanna RP sometime with me of any of my chars?

Sure. Anytime.
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Thu 22 Jan 2009, 02:23

[Character removed]

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:41; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Character info update)
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 09:34

Is Xander a Nobody? Because the black cloak and the X in his name describes the Nobodies from Kingdom Hearts, if that's where you got it from.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 16:04

Actually, I got the idea of the black cloak from Star Wars somehow. xD And Xander was just a random name I picked out when assigning him his nickname in my copy of Pokemon Diamond. Lol, and the only reason I chose it was because it sounded cool. Razz So no, Xander is not a Nobody.
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meeper23 on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 18:17

whoa, that's a lot of info for your chars. Very interesting though.
meeper23

View user profile http://meeper22.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 19:22

Thanks, Meeper. ^_^ And I try to give as much info on my characters as possible. Razz Just how I'm used to RPing.
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meeper23 on Sat 31 Jan 2009, 21:14

you got any tips to make a detailed rp interesting?
meeper23

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 00:44

Well, it mainly depends on the characters and how you use them. It helps to explain what the character's feeling and get into detail with what they do as well, this sort of builds an actual connection with your own characters and possibly make sense to other RPers who might get slightly confused with less-detailed posts.
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meeper23 on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 02:52

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Smile
meeper23

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 03:31

No problem, dude. ^_^
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 22:44

ACtually what I find odd is that you said both Chipper and XAnder are off chars in your game. Posachu is based off a char in my old Sapphire version. His personallity influenced by it and my own feelings. :3
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Mon 02 Feb 2009, 00:24

Well, their name, species, and one other thing about them is from my game. Like...Chipper, in my game, is a male Pachirisu who likes fighting, thus he's enrolled in the army and comes from a long line of soldiers. And Xander...WAS a male Riolu who was proud of his power (now he's a Lucario in my game, but...yeah, I want to keep him a Riolu for a bit longer) and this inspired his self-pride and mastery over Aura.
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Mon 02 Feb 2009, 00:35

well what comes from the game for Posachu can kinda be told later. In the topic I made XD
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 04:20

[Character Removed]

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:41; edited 4 times in total
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Xander's Parents!! 8D

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sat 07 Mar 2009, 21:21

[Characters Removed]

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:42; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Giving biographies to Xena and Xanatos)
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 17:47

Name: Bill

Species: Buizel

Date of birth: 8/13/1993 (it was on a Friday. Wink )

Ticklish spots: Belly, feet, tails, sides, underarms, back, neck, chin, snout, fins, and forehead.

Special abilities/talents: Has a rather high tolerance for pain, heals fast, and is immune to serious injury.

Occupation: Hotel Maid Service (Yes, he's forced to wear the girl's maid uniform and he gets really embarrassed because of it.  He only has the job because no other normal place, such as a restaurant, will hire him due to his clumsiness and constant bad luck nearly wrecking the building itself.)

Personality traits: Despite his constant bad luck, he's a very kind Pokemon and seems to go out of his way to help anyone - whoever it may be.  He also seems to have a decent sense of humor, sometimes even joking about some situations his bad luck puts him in.  His usual bad luck habits include crashing through walls, roofs, and windows; getting in awkward positions that usually includes pain from seemingly random freak accidents or clumsiness; and somehow managing to lose any world records he may be attempting to break. While Bill isn't exactly shy, he does get quite nervous, especially when a situation involves tickling or romance. Bill also has Pteronophobia (a fear of feathers/tickling) so when he knows for a fact that he's about to get tickled or get humiliated somehow, he'll whimper a little and brace himself, though this act seems to just tempt others to do what they will even more.

Fears: Pteronophobia (Being tickled, although he tries to hide or overcome it), ghosts, and heights.

Strengths: Fast healer and a high-tolerance for pain.  Doesn't suffer any lasting or serious injuries despite his many mishaps. Doesn't pass out from a tickling until it actually stops, unfortunately for him.

Weaknesses: Seems to have a long stream of bad luck or clumsiness; sometimes tripping over his tails. He's extremely ticklish.

Bio: Born to a single father as the accidental result of a...paid service, Bill grew up fending for himself from the start.  His father usually ignored him, far too busy fantasizing about a life of extreme sports and such, and left his son at 16 to make this a reality.  Since then, Bill's been hired and fired from several low-end jobs due to clumsiness, unable to get any decent work due to having no formal education, and finally settled as a hotel maid for a five-star hotel.  While he was expecting a uniform to match his gender, he was unfortunate enough to get hired just as they ran out of men's uniforms and is forced to suffer the ridicule of having to work every day while cross-dressing.  Under normal circumstances, he'd quit.  However, without a job, he wouldn't be able to afford to keep his house and he seems to be doing incredibly well in this one.  He's also, unknowingly, the half-brother of Sylva - a crazy Treecko who secretly torments him every chance she's gotten since their meeting.

(To break the 4th wall, so to speak, Bill is purely made for slapstick humor and unfortunately hilarious situations, meaning that if he's thrown into the air from an explosion, falls from the sky, crashes through a roof, and lands on his head against a concrete floor...don't worry.  It's meant to be a cartoony moment, so he's fine.  At worst he'll suffer a bump, some scorched fur, and a minor concussion that'll resolve itself in the hour or so he's passed out.)

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 02:15; edited 16 times in total
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Sun 07 Jun 2009, 02:28

[Character Removed]

Last edited by cyndaquil1324 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:43; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor update to Bastion's occupation)
cyndaquil1324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 15:16

nice family i have 1 2

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndaquil1324 on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 00:59

Thanks. ^_^
cyndaquil1324

View user profile