View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why hello, thar!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 am

New charries! x3

Ji (rhymes with eye)
Species- Jirachi
Ticklish spots- Neck, feet
Physical differences from normal Jirachi- streams from head are red instead of green. He has three stubby toes on each foot (much like his fingers) instead of being toeless like normal Jirachi.
Personality- This picture will give you all the info about him you really need- http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/32/Jirachi-tounge.gif
Gender- Male

Ike
Species- Riolu
Ticklish spots- Not many.
Age- 15ish
Personality- You'll see him in the Scalper's Corner much more than the Arena. He's an exploring kind of guy, not into tickling. Very brave, and will do anything for others.
Gender- Male

Heart
Species- Luvdisc
Age- 13
Personality- Very mischevious and playful. Loves to tickle, especially feet, and is upset she doesn't have any Sad Favorite hobby is to cover up her pond with grass and matts that look like grass (like a little pitfall), and go all out on unsuspecting toes that fall into her little trap.
Physical differences from normal Luvdisc- Lighter pink than the average Luvdisc.
Gender- Female

Yay, that's 6 charries! One SC exclusive, so that makes 5 in the Arena. Three male, two female. Pretty even I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 am

Name: Krystal
Species: Vaporeon
Ticklish spots: The usual (belly, feet, etc.)
Bio: Krystal is a kind girl who puts others before herself. She always looks at the glass as half full, and though she's had her shares of hardships in life, she's one of the most postitive people you'll meet. In her downtime, she enjoys laying in the sand at the beach and watching the sunset.
Age- 15

More to come soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm

This is where it gets a little intresting. Most of these are SC exclusive due to timeline issues.

Name: Zeta
Species: Vulpix
Bio: Zeta is the only offspring of Saika and Zeto born ten years from the current day (15 at the time of these events, so 25 years after the current day). She is jet black with pink-red eyes. She can be very harsh and is never afraid to fight (Saika) but also caring and soft at times(this is quite rare for her) (Zeto). Reminisent of both parents, she has a very short temper and goes off easily.

Name: Nightmare
Species: Darkrai
Bio: Not much is known about this one. It is a normal colored Darkrai but there seems to be something more sinister about him.

Name: ???
Species: Giratina
Bio: This Giratina has lost control of mind and body alike and is fully consumed by darkness. He feels no love nor hate but only seeks destruction because he craves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Eck... yeah, I've been gone for a while. Been busy, but I'm back. Lots of new Pokemon with the release of Black and White, I'll definately add some new characters.

Name: Xavier (Just "Zay" for short)
Species: Plusle
Ticklish spots: Ribs, belly, underarms
Bio: You may mistake him for a Minun at first... but a closer look reveals that he is in fact a blue Plusle. He's a reasonably nice kid, but can be harsh at times. He's quite smooth with his friends, elders, the ladies, etc, but this is probably just because he has a very carefree attitude. Very ticklish. Neon's best friend.

Name: Jade
Species: Choroneko (A new purple cat-like Pokemon)
Ticklish spots: Belly, paws I guess,... ears?
Bio: She's a very mischevious girl. She has a habit of drawing others in with her cute attitude and behavior, then striking. Depending on who it is, it can either be a claw in the face, a nasty bite, or a playful tickle.

Name: Toes
Species: Togepi (Leave it to me to come up with such a creative name.
Ticklish spots: Since her feet are the only things exposed... she's very ticklish there.
Bio: A adorable little Togepi. She has a habit of crying when things don't go her way, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Rai Vs Nightmare How about it
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Awesome. Smile I'll make the topic.

Back to top Go down