Greetings and my characters! (2nd Update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings and my characters! (2nd Update)

Post by SleepingJimmy on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 am

Edit: Major overhaul enacted here!

Name: Jimmy
Species: [Recently evolved!] Magmar
Ticklish spots: Everywhere, though his feet are extra sensitive.
Special abilities/talents: Many fire-abilities and a few normal style attacks. A favorite tactic is to use Double-Team and Fire Punch.
Personality traits: Kind and good-mannered at heart, but is also a little bit crazy when it comes to tickling others. Please, do use caution around this pokemon.
Strengths: Fire-power and physical strength.
Weaknesses: Speed is slow, and being ticklish is also a bummer.
Bio: Has originally drifted from one community to the next, never stopping to settle down in one particular location until the last few years at least. He used to work as a trade-merchant during his adolescent years.

Name: Garwoth
Species: Smeargle
Talents: Martial-arts, painting, cooking and surfing.
Ticklish Spots: Everywhere
Background: Garwoth is an orphan adopted by Jimmy, the exact details being super sketchy and immersed in mystery. He is strong and cares for everyone he knows and loves. Garwoth likes to think of himself as the so-called master of tickling among his friends but he remains still an apprentice to his old man. He tends to spend his time practicing his battling prowess, while studying on the art of tickling during periods of downtime or rest. Garwoth has been known to be a sort of renaissance-styled pokemon, working on several skills for a variety of different tasks and purposes.

Name: Teal
Species: Meowth
Appearance: She wears a simple pair of silver anklets and a small necklace.
Personality: Mighty friendly and kind towards other people who posses a good personality. She is very playful and likes to tease boys a lot. She enjoys tickling others as well as getting tickled. She doesn't like thunderstorms, dark light, or mean people.
Ticklish Spots: Everywhere!
Background: Born in a foreign land, Teal left her homeland to escape the clutches of a ferocious civil war. She only had a few friends years ago when she attended school. Now she has gone and settled down in a new town called the PTA. All she wants from life is to make friends, have fun and to be happy.
Special Note: She is seeking a long-term soulmate.

Name: Vinny
Species: Simisage
Biology: Male
Ticklish Spots: Feet & Toes, Tummy/Sides, Underarms, Thighs, Ears
Personality: Vinny is a hard-worker, taking his role at PTA seriously even though he tries to relax and be cool at times. He enjoys his friends and is open to meeting others, even at the expense of putting himself in danger of being attacked. Vinny is athletic and an amateur farmer, growing different foods in his private fields. That being said, he is afraid of tight spaces and thus spends most of his time outdoors.
Background: Vinny comes from a small successful family that makes their living in a variety of old trades, including mining, agriculture, and even tailoring. Vinny's parents were both farmers and small-shop owners, and when he turned 15, Vinny took on several apprenticeships. When he turned 18, Vinny started his own business and farmed on the sideline. But he saw his early profits dry up as the soils of his hometown degrade and turn into sand-dunes. So he packed up and left for greener pastures, settling in PTA a year later.

Name: Kinda [Pronounced 'Kin-da']
Species: Purrloin
Biology: Female
Ticklish Spots: Belly/Sides, Feet & Toes, Underarms, Ribs, Neck, Ears, Legs
Personality: Unlike other Purrloins, Kinda is a nice and generous girl. She is friendly and caring pokemon always offering assistance, comfort and support whenever someone is in need of some help. Kinda is however not without some drawbacks, for she is also a sort of flirt. Kinda enjoys teasing others, both male and female, and using her beauty in order to entice others into a false sense of security. She does this mainly to tickle others, though she won't mind being on the receiving end. Sometimes she is mischievous, but more often she is just relaxed and very approachable.
Background: Kinda came to PTA after living with her family in another city, her parents working for one of the largest health spas in the world. Although her parents made good money, Kinda wasn't exactly rich. More like upper-middle class if anything else. Kinda loves shopping and going to health spas, as well as attending salons, parlors and soda-shops. But Kinda is also fond of the beach, and likes listening to the sounds of rain.

Name: Jack Spright
Species: Pachirisu
Ticklish Spots: Everywhere!
Personality: Due to a string of bad luck that has plagued the little one throughout his early life, Jack is a very shy and introvert pokemon. It doesn't help that he's barely interacted with other pokemon his age or just slightly older so its no surprise that he doesn't really have any friends yet. Of course he isn't a complete shut-in either; friendship is highly welcomed. With a naive, innocent state of mind, he is easily influenced and corruptible by external forces seeking fresh minions to do their bidding. Very playful and with an inner joy for games and thrills, Jack enjoys wandering the gigantic world of Pokemon.
Background: Originating from around the open grass fields surrounding Michina Town in Sinnoh, this Pachirisu has undergone quite a turbulent beginning in life. His family vanished without any traces shortly after his birth, leaving a very young baby pokemon in high jeopardy. Luckily he was taken in by a kind elderly Chu couple and raised for the next few years. During this small window of time, Jack's life was peaceful and non-chaotic. It didn't last very long unfortunately; Jack came home one day from his normal adventures to find his step-grandparents missing and the home that he grew up having been burnt and smoldered beyond recognition. For several weeks he tried desperately to locate his loved ones, eventually giving up after failing continuously to locate them. For the second time in his life, he was an orphan pokemon again. Once he realized that his grandparents were really gone, Jack had a bit of a breakdown. He was alone with no-one to turn to this time. With all his courage he tried to stand on his own two feet and carve out a meaningful life on his own, choosing to leave Michina Town and go explore the world.

Last edited by SleepingJimmy on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 22 times in total
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings and my characters! (2nd Update)

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:42 am

Welcome to PTA then.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meeper23 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:11 am

Hey Jimmy. Long time no see. Welcome to the new PTA. Smile
meeper23

View user profile http://meeper22.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarqLugia on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 am

hey jimmy,welcome to new pta

DarqLugia

View user profile http://darqlugia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GaleDAbui on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:36 am

welcome to the new PTA Razz
GaleDAbui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lxnvk on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 am

Welcome Very Happy

Admin

View user profile http://pokemon-tickling.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey, Jim.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 am

Hey Jim, it's been a while hasn't it? Welcome to the new PTA!
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Tue May 19, 2009 3:09 am

Added more info for a second round.
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 am

sparky: hi there, great carectors

*wanna RP sometime*

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 am

Update with more characters.

Last edited by SleepingJimmy on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:07 am

New character! Status: Retired

Name: Tibby
Species: Tangela
Ticklish Spots: While he is hard to tickle initially, he has two main spots for getting tickled; Feet and Vines
Personality: He likes to be a mysterious person, and hides a plenty in the shadows. He is a friendly person overall and can get well with other people. His past is a sad one, and is not discussed too much, if at all.
Bio: There is not a whole lot of information on Tibby. He doesn't talk of his past or of any family members. He is known however for hanging out in lush green jungles, old temples, and creepy haunted mansions. Its like as if he has a connection with the spirit world.

Last edited by SleepingJimmy on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:42 am

Removed unwanted characters.

Last edited by SleepingJimmy on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:06 am

Edit: Moved characters to post post.

Last edited by SleepingJimmy on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:05 am

Name: Cain [Status: Retired]
Species: Sneasel
Ticklish Spots: Feet & Toes, Underarms, Tummy, Ribs, Sides, Legs, Neck
Personality: Cain is a smart but troublesome person. Although friendly and outgoing, he continues to find himself engaging in small-scale criminal activities. He enjoys battling and playing music as a hobby, but he strives to picket off the backs of unsuspecting pokemon. That being said, Cain tries to steer himself away from the black-market and instead focus his life on studying medicine and anatomy. He doesn't trust boys as much as he does girls, oddly enough.
Background: Years ago, Cain was a con-artist and burglar. He would seek out wealthy estates and loot their most valuable assets. At other times he would simply scam folks out of their investments. After getting caught and spending 5 years in the slammer, Cain exiled himself upon being released. He actively wandered the world for 2 years as a vagrant and then relocated to PTA where he is now studying medicine to one day become a doctor. Because Cain was once engage in violent turf-wars as a kid, he suffers from PTSD and has nightmares at times.

Last edited by SleepingJimmy on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 am

Why is Megan retired?
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 am

Why not ask this kind of question in PMs, that's kind of what they are for? Or the question time section.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

I am sorry. I figured that because this is a question about the users choice of a character rather than about the character themselves this would be a good place to ask it. Not to mention the detail is right here. If you wish you can delete it and I'll pm him.
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 am

I put Megan into retirement because I realized that I hadn't been playing her in several months now. I found myself not really liking her character design and was getting to like some of my other characters, both old and new. I needed to rethink who I really admired in my RPs. =3
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 am

It's fine, he answered and if other people are interested in why, they can just look here. Just make sure to not always ask questions on the Welcome threads.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Returning to PTA with a major overhaul of my characters.
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:42 pm

Sweet mother of Theresa doing a jig and signing the Declaration of Independence! Thst's a lot more detail! Very Happy
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SleepingJimmy on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:13 pm

There's more to come. I'm simply tied up more often these days with my main job that I now have on my plate.
SleepingJimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TummyTickleLover on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Hello!

TummyTickleLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top