Hi everyone! nice place here

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi everyone! nice place here

Post by RaichuBoy on Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 am

Thats What I'm Talking About Wolves Should Be Treated With Love And Respect Not With Hate I Just Wish Some People In This World Would Understand that
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:53 am

Humans are cruel, and they're vain. They are a selfish race, which is why I find it troublesome being of their race.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Thu May 14, 2009 7:13 am

Thats Why I Would Rather Be A Wolf

I'm So Ashamed To Be Human
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Thu May 14, 2009 7:58 am

ticklishpikachugirl15 wrote:Humans are cruel, and they're vain. They are a selfish race, which is why I find it troublesome being of their race.

I totally agree. We as humans think we're better than all, when really there are other animals just as important and have feelings too. But we consider ourselfs better. It's shameful...
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 am

Agreed Humans Already Are destroying Nature
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 am

Speaking of which, check this out.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Fri May 15, 2009 1:10 am

New characters!

Name: Zoku (Japanese for "Traitor")
Birthday: January 31, 1990
Species: Lucario. He has cold black and red eyes. It has been said that his eyes are black with evil and red with the blood of his family.
Personality: Zoku is relatively secluded and can be a bit of a jerk; he has a cold personality and is usually feared by those he meets.
Bio: Zoku left his hometown to hone his skills, but he left his mark on his little brother, Tyke, with the psychological scars at seeing his family murdered in cold blood. He spared Tyke only because he wanted to fight him later in life, and possibly kill him. He is said to be the only one that Tyke ever showed any signs of fear, with the cause believed to have been that he abused Tyke and commonly used him as his training tool.
Abilities: Advanced aura control and fighting skills
Ticklish Spots: Good luck finding that out.
Strengths: Great power
Weaknesses: He is one who loves to fight, and he will show no mercy to his victims.

Name: Stryke
Birthday: May 23, 1991
Species: Scyther. He is covered by several deep scars.
Personality: He is relatively cold-hearted, but he is not as merciless as Zoku. He is, however, extremely loyal to Zoku and will do anything to protect him.
Abilities: High speed and power
Bio: Stryke was orphaned when his father, who abused him and his mother, murdered his mother for her unfaithfulness to him. He was prepared to kill Stryke due to his potential use as a witness, but Stryke instead killed him in defense. The villagers, fearing for their lives when news got around, banished Stryke and forced him to become a wanderer. Stryke was found by a 12-year old Zoku, who took him under his wing and claimed that Stryke would become the greatest weapon if he were to join him.
Ticklish Spots: N/A
Strengths: Very powerful
Weaknesses: He lacks knowledge of how to interact with others.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Fri May 15, 2009 3:26 am

Cool Poem

Maybe Zoku And Stryke Should Meet My Wolves
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzexion on Fri May 15, 2009 5:44 am

Torri you copied this off of Naruto didn't you?Zoku is like Itachi AND Zabuza and Stryde is like Haku
kidzexion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Fri May 15, 2009 6:20 am

kidzexion wrote:Torri you copied this off of Naruto didn't you?Zoku is like Itachi AND Zabuza and Stryde is like Haku

That's not to say I haven't seen you copying stuff before. (and probably other people here too >w>)
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sat May 16, 2009 1:06 am

I didn't copy it. I was INSPIRED by it.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Mon May 18, 2009 12:36 am

Looks like everyone is putting scars all over their Scyther characters. At least he doesn't have the same back story as my character Lancelot. Or the missing eye.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am

As far as I know, Stryke and Lancelot are the only Scyther here. Who am I forgetting?
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Mon May 18, 2009 1:38 am

ChameleonIce's character Strider.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 am

Oh yeah! I remember now.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Tue May 19, 2009 7:35 am

i see lots of characters of the same Species ( Pikachus, Eevees, Vulpixs Etc ) but i aint complaining
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Rai, I was simply playfully joking with her. Of course there are people with the same species on this site, does that mean we can't joke about it?
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Tue May 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I never said you couldnt joke thats why i said i aint complaining
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Hehe.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Wed May 27, 2009 2:08 am

New chars! here we go!

Name: Samantha (prefers to be called Sam, only allows certain people to call her Samu-chan)
Birthday: 5/6/1991
Species: Flareon. Rather than the usual red and yellow fur, her fur is blond with black streaks on the underside. Also, rather than the usual coal black eyes, her eyes are a piercing icy blue. She also has a tattoo of a green, tear-shaped peace sign on her left ankle, and she also has a bellybutton ring, as well as a silver tongue ring. She wears a black pendant around her neck.
Personality: She is relatively laid-back, but is never afraid of voicing her opinion. Sam is not easily intimidated, and is open to anyone. She is resilient, never allowing any inconvience of her life keep her down for long.
Abilities: Decent firepower and speed, can also sing well and is capable of playing the piano and the guitar as well. She is bisexual and loves to relax and joke around with her friends.
Bio: Sam was born on Newmoon island, and she was quick to earn respect and reputation. She formed close relationships with many others around the area, especially with Torri as well as her best friend Kayla the Umbreon, as well as her current lover, Justin the Mightyena.
Ticklish Spots: Pretty much anywhere
Strengths: strong, open-minded, not easily intimidated
Weaknesses: if she is tickled, she will not usually fight back; instead, she will either sit there and try to take it, or if it is too much, it may leave her laughing helplessly. She is indeed extremely ticklish, but it depends on who is tickling her that determines her reaction. If it is someone she is unfamiliar with, then she will fight to get away, often attempting to use force. If the tickler is someone she is familiar with, she will often not fight back but sit there and laugh.

Name: Sunni
Birthday: 12/31/1997
Species: Eevee, looks and acts exactly like her sister, despite being just over half her size and the difference in species. she resembles her sister so much so in looks and behavior, it has earned her the nickname "Mini Samu-chan." She also wears a green pendant around her neck.
Personality: acts the same way as her older sister, Sam.
Abilities: can hold her own in virtually any situation
Bio: Sunni was born on Newmoon but despite not being as public as her sister, she was well respected in the belief that she would be just like her sister.
Ticklish Spots: virtually everywhere
Strengths: strong-willed, stubborn, fast, can hold her own in any situation she may be faced with. Her small size has also proven to be an advantage for her.
Weaknesses: She is very ticklish but is quicker to fight back.

Name: Sierra
Birthday: June 20, 1995
Species: Espeon
Personality: She has a relatively positive outlook and prefers to listen to what others are saying rather than first voicing her opinion.
Abilities: She can manipulate her psychic powers well, and she has the ability to read minds and is skilled in empathy.
Bio: Sierra grew up with Tyke the Riolu, who she secretly admired for his "bravery, honesty, and all-around awesomeness." One day, she realized that she had feelings for him, but was unable to tell him because on her way to meet him, she was kidnapped and killed by a group of gang members. She was resurrected by a Flareon by the name of Flare here at PTA. She and Tyke have since then gotten together.
Ticklish Spots: virtually anywhere, but Tyke is the only one who knows the most effective way to tickle her.
Strengths: Psychic powers
Weaknesses: ticklish

Name: Shounetsujigoku (Japanese for "inferno" or "burning Hell", prefers to be called Shonetsu)
Birthday: October 30, 1991
Species: Entei
Personality: Shonetsu is very protective of anyone he is close to, especially his charge Sunni the Eevee. He is often unwilling to show fear, no matter what the situation may be.
Abilities: Good firepower, speed, and the ability to control his environment to a certain extent.
Bio: Shonetsu was of the same background as Lightning, Bolt, Aurora, and Hope, except he was alone growing up. Little does he know, they are actually his long lost family!
Ticklish Spots: Anywhere, but he is not as quick as the others to show emotion.
Strengths: Powerful, protective
Weaknesses: He is not one to show emotion, and prefers to be on his own. He is also one to jump right into a situation without much thought.

Name: Dusk
Birthday: May 26, 1999
Species: Umbreon. His rings are blue rather than yellow.
Personality: He is rather uppety, but at the same time, he is also shy.
Abilities: He can become invisible in the shadows and is able to control Will-O'-Wisps. He is able to manipulate a variety of powers whenever his rings glow blue.
Bio: He was raised in the same environment as Tyke and Sierra, and he was devastated at the loss of his older sister. He developed a hatred for Tyke, and blamed him for Sierra's murder. However, he decided that he would make amends with Tyke after his sister came to him in a dream and showed him what really happened.
Ticklish Spots: Virtually anywhere
Strengths: his powers
Weaknesses: he is shy and extremely wary of others.

Name: Ivy
Birthday: February 17, 1990
Species: Leafeon
Personality: She is a deep thinker and prefers to refine her scientific experiments.
Abilities: She is characterized as a genius and is extremely skilled in handling plants.
Bio: She was born on Newmoon Island on the night a comet, which was said to contain powers of the mind, crashed on the island. She was recognized as a genius and chose to stay in her village in order to create items to enhance the quality of life. She is the cousin of Sky, Star, and Comet.
Ticklish Spots: feet belly sides ribs neck pits
Strengths: her brain.
Weaknesses: She does not believe in having fun. Her policy is more of one similar to "All work, no play."

Name: Nagareboushi
Birthday: N/A
Species: Deoxys
Personality: She only communicates with those she is close to, and will fight anyone who is a potential threat to those she cares for.
Abilities: N/A
Bio: She came to Earth (Newmoon Island, to be exact) thousands of years ago in a meteor. Not much is known about her. She is apparently Sam's charge.
Ticklish Spots: N/A
Strengths: Powerful
Weaknesses: N/A

Last edited by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 9 times in total
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Wed May 27, 2009 2:39 am

Well Well Well Another Character with the name Sierra
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Thu May 28, 2009 1:27 am

That's right.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Thu May 28, 2009 10:17 am

lets have My Sierra Meets Yours
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Fri May 29, 2009 2:36 am

OK. You wanna start the thread or should I?
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Fri May 29, 2009 2:58 am

You Can
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content