Hi everyone! nice place here

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi everyone! nice place here

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:30 am

Thanks, some people think I have too many, though.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Name: Flash
Birthday: September 11, 1996
Species: Shinx
Personality: She is really upbeat and a happy-go-lucky individual who knows when it's time to get serious.
Abilities: Pretty much the same as any other Electric-Type
Bio: Flash was born at a power plant as were her cousins Sparks and Zapper. Her power was a little advanced from the start. She has yet to see her potential.
Ticklish spots: everywhere

Name: Sparks
Birthday: September 17, 1993
Species: Raichu
Personality: He loves to socialize and gets along with his cousin Flash, but he tends to become a little annoyed at the antics of his little brother, Zapper.
Abilities: He's an Electric-Type, is there anything else to explain?
Bio: He was born at a power plant along with his little brother Zapper and his cousin Flash. He accidentally evolved not with a Thunderstone, but an odd stone which had been hit by lightning.
Ticklish Spots: paws, tail, ears, pits, sides, belly

Name: Zapper
Birthday: August 28, 2000
Species: Pichu
Personality: Very hyper and also affectionate toward female pokemon, loves to investigate what he doesn't understand, a behavior which tends to get him into trouble
Abilities: Same as his brother, but he cannot control them very well
Bio: He has grown up with his brother and cousin, who are always having to keep an eye on the mischievious young Chu.
Ticklish Spots: everywhere
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 am

Name: Kai
Birthday: August 26, 1996
Species: Aron
Personality: He is very responsible, caring, and very easy to get along with. He will do anything he can to help his friends.
Abilities: He is very strong and able to move large obstacles even if in a weakened state.
Bio: Kai has been raised to watch over his and his father's mountain. He made his debut when he assisted an injured Richie the Totodile(Richie Newman) in finding an infuriated Bolt the Raikou, and even taking a powerful attack from Bolt in order to protect Richie.
Ticklish Spots: The usual spots, he can be very easily tickled by special attacks.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:32 am

Zapper And Sparks Just Like Rai And Pichu Awesome
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Yeah, I'm considering having them meet the Lightning Coalition. What do you think?
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 am

Sure That'll be fun
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:31 am

You wanna make the topic? Can we bring Flash into the topic too?
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:57 am

Alright

Arena Or Scalper's Corner
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Arena
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 am

it's a really nice place i agree Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am

Name: Kira
Birthday: Sometime in August
Species: German Shepherd
Personality: She is stubborn, but she's pretty sweet and also protective once you get to know her.
Bio: Kira was abused as a young pup, which made her timid around males. She and Torri have been together since Kira was four months old. She has been by Torri's side through the years and shows no signs of seperating from her anytime soon.
Ticklish spots:Belly and paws
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sat May 15, 2010 2:38 am

Seriously need to update lol let's start with the wolves

Alpha male: Swift, black wolf with white thunderbolt markings and icy blue eyes, has an Electrike form which he uses around those who are timid of his true form. He is kind toward all he meets and has recently become a father. He also seems to have a connection with Shadow of the Bloodslayers.

Alpha Female: Aria, white wolf with golden eyes, very caring, recently became a mother.

Beta Male: Drake, Timber wolf with black spectacle markings, he is friendly and protective of his mate, Lilly.

Beta Female: Lilly, timber wolf, extremely fond of her mate, Drake.

Pups...

Azula: Swift and Aria's only daughter, black pup with blue eyes (she recieved her name due to her eyes), she is friendly and comically naive at times. She was the first pup born, and the others typically look up to her, especially Hige and Toboe.

Kiba: Azula's brother (2nd born), white pup with golden eyes, he is calm and collected and shows promising signs of leading his own pack someday. All of the pups respect him for his bravery and ability to keep a cool head.

Tsume: (3rd born) Gray pup with a white chest and yellow eyes, he is a bit more hotheaded than Kiba, but he is an excellent strategist. Toboe admires him for this.

Hige: (4th born) Brown pup with a golden underside and paws and yellow eyes. He is the pudgiest pup, and all he thinks about is food. He is fond of his sister especially, but he gets along well with most anyone.

Toboe: (5th born and the runt) tawny reddish-brown pup with mild honey-colored eyes, he was attempting to howl only a few days after his birth, being the first to attempt this at such an early age. He admires Tsume particularly, and he also abhors being alone. When he is not playing with the other wolves or any visitors, he can be found near anyone he finds and befriends.

Rogue Wolves...

Dark: Torri's older brother. Like Torri he was born a pokemon but became half-wolf as a result of an accident where he was injected with the venom of Akki Okami, the demon wolf. His only desire is to control the world and destroy all who oppose him.

Koga: Swift's younger brother. He was the pariah of the pack, but his attitude caused the other wolves to put him in his place on multiple occasions. He defected from the pack when he was still a pup and joined Dark in his evil quest.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:51 am

lol I totally dreamed about this guy. He's partially based off of my Pokemon Black starter

Name: Jaroh
Species: Snivy
Personality: He has a serious nature most of the time. Sometimes he will act playful around those who have befriended him, which is not an easy task. He also hates to lose. Jaroh won't admit it, but he has a soft spot for tickling girls.
Abilities: He has the typical Overgrow ability, but he also possesses the strange ability to shapeshift.
Ticklish Spots: He'd torture me if I told you.
Bio: Jaroh was a fighter from the start. He somehow knew the move Leaf Tornado from the start, and he constantly trained to become one of the strongest Snivy around, even defeating his friends on multiple occasions. He's rarely lost a fight, and even when he loses, it's a close call for both sides. Jaroh has come to the PTA in search of the strong pokemon that are said to reside here, but the poor Snivy has no idea what's coming to him.

Update: He has now evolved into Servine.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

New character tossed into the mix for a bit of hilarity.

Name: Oddball (Amaya's familiar)
Species/Description: Gray and white cat with beautiful round green eyes
Age: 9 years old according to what she tells people, but many factors suggest that she is actually much older. (She claims to have been born on April 22nd of 2002.)
Personality: She's proud, and she gets a kick out of pestering her charge, Amaya. She's also very mischievious and enjoys harmless flirting as well as irritating people, though she always plays it off as innocent playing.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 am

Oh Gods I am literally cringing looking at some of my old bios...don't look back, just bringing forth a new, rather mysterious one.

Name: "The Torturer"
Species: ???
Ticklish spots: ???
Special abilities/talents: Extremely good at tickling and knows multiple ways to break his/her victims.
Personality traits: Sadistic, mysterious, reserved. A mostly unknown being who strikes down and captures unsuspecting Pokemon in the night.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:27 am

oh man i think the torturer should meet one of my Characters
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksontheBuizel on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Sounds very mysterious. OwO I'd wonder how any of my characters would manage with him/her around... xP
JacksontheBuizel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Well, I don't see why we couldn't get more people interacting with him/ her. If you want to create a thread, feel free and I will reply when I can.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top