Hiiii.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiiii.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Aloha. I've been here before, like a year or two ago, but I was more shy back then and more busy....k, let me tell you about myself. I'm thirteen years old, I have never posted a picture of my actual self online, the reason for my username is that none of my friends or family know about my obsession and I scarcely even mention tickling, I would die if someone found out, my earliest memory is of being tickled, (Well, that or chasing a duck. I don't really know which one was the earliest.) my feet are not ticklish and never have been, therefore I don't like how they're given so much dang attention (I mean what's up with that?), I love correct spelling and grammar and punctuation, I used to like script RPing but now very much prefer the traditional method, and....yeah, I think that's it. Unique, am I right? :3

Name: Rosy.
Species: Plusle.
Strengths: Intellect, natural ability for electronics, loyal, eternally optimistic....
Weaknesses: Tiny arms, shy, sensitive, just a tiny bit selfish....

I left out some parts, because I believe RPing them out is more fun. :3

....A random quote: Friends Forever, Never Apart, maybe by Distance but not by Heart.

K I'ma hit the submit button now.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiiii.

Post by Lechensko on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am

Welcome to PTA. Smile

Well, feet are given a lot of attention because they're usually one of the most ticklish places on the body, despite some not being ticklish there at all. Everyone is different.
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 am

Well, truthfully, most of us (if not all) keep our interest in this place a secret, so it's nothing new. It's just how it is.

And I don't really care about feet either, but other people do, and you should respect that. You don't have to tickle feet while you are on here if you do not care to.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ticklishpikachugirl15 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Welcome to PTA, you can call me Torri. I'll admit I agree with what you're saying, but Barry and Robert have a point as well. If you want to RP, just pick a character or two that you want to meet, and I'll get to it asap.
ticklishpikachugirl15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi I'm Rai A PTA Veteran Like Barry And Robert if you wanna rp with me just let me Know
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 am

K, I posted that in February, didn't log on again, and now it's March. ACTIVITY FAIL. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum