Greetings, From Brashburn

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings, From Brashburn

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 am

My name is Brashburn. I'm an avid RPer, and I wanted to give this place a shot. So, let's start off with some OCs.

Name: Tifa
Species: Anthro Flareon
Appearance: About 5'3", with Flareon eyes, ears, and tail. Her hair is red, like her fur, and goes to about mid-back. She wears a yellow Sundress, and either wears yellow sandals, or goes barefoot. She has size 6.5 feet (US), with three toes on each foot, toe pads on each, and a center pad at the ball of each foot.
Personality: Tifa is a free spirit. She enjoys being outside, and is quite shy. Does enjoy a good laugh, and loves to get tickled. She doesn't mind being on the giving end, either...
Ticklish Spots: Though ticklish almost everywhere, her defined most ticklish spot is her feet, especially between her toes.

------

Name: Talia
Species: Anthro Azumarill
Appearance: About 5'6", with feartures of an Azumarril, including tail, ears, and eyes. She has about shoulder-lenth blue hair. She wears a black t-shirt, with blue jeans, and black Converses. Her feet are a size 9 (US), with three toes. She paints her toenails either red or black.
Personality: Talia is a fun-lover, and excitement seeker. She loves to make friends, and be wherever the action is. She is not as much enthusiastic about being tickled like her friend, Tifa, but she certainly enjoys being the tickler...
Tickle Spots: Talia is ticklish almost everywhere, but is most ticklish on her pits and sides.

------

Name: Nova
Species: Anthro Vaporeon
Description: Stands at about 6'2", with a somewhat thin, somewhat muscular build. He has the facial features, ears, fins, and tail of a Vaporeon, along with light-blue skin. His feet are similar to his sister, Tifa's, except his are a size 14 (US), and they are furless, like the rest of his body. He usually wears a White muscle shirtt, with khakis, and black running shoes with black socks.
Personality: Nova acts a lot like his younger sister. He is more athletic, however, spending a lot of his time swimming and in the gym.
Tickle spots: Belly and feet, especially on his toe pads.

------

Name: Jennifer
Species: Anthro Flygon
Description: About 5'9", with a sleek and slender build. She shares facial feature (minus the red lenses) of a Flygon, along with horns, wings, and tail. Her skin is covered in smooth green scales so thin, you can hardly tell they are scales. She has long green hair,
reaching all the way to mid-back. Her feet have three toes, each with a short white claw at the tips, like her fingers. The soles are scaleless, and EXTREMELY soft, colored almost pale green. She wears a blue low-cut women's muscle shirt, leaving most of her upper body exposed, as well as white gym shorts, and white and blue fighting shoes, like Juri from Street Fighter.
Personality: Jennifer is a bit of a loose-cannon. She has no cap over her speaking, and will tell you exactly what she thinks. She has a nasty temper, as well. She picks lots of fights, and usually wins them.
Ticklish Spots: Everywhere is very sensitive, especially the arches of her feet, as well as her toes.

------

Name: Octavia
Species: Anthro Virizion
Description: About 5'11, with a kind of muscular build. Her skin is mostly pale green. She shares facial features like Virizion, and wears clothes in similar style to the armor-like dark green on Virizion. She wears boots that look like the "boots" on Virizion's hooves. These boots hide Octavia's size thirteen feet, with three toes. They are pale green, like her skin. She uses pink toenail polish.

Personality: Octavia is a head-strong tomboy. She is the kind of girl who works to outperform the boys. She loves being tickled, and loves to tickle others.

Ticklish Spots: Everywhere. Her most sensitive spots, though, are her feet and her neck.

------

Name: Belle
Species: Celebi
Description: She's a Celebi... however, a little known fact: her feet are surrounded by a nylon-like plant, which can be removed. Her barefeet have three toes.
Personality: Belle is a little mischievous, and loves just to live life. She loves to tickle others, as well as be tickled. She doesn't time travel very often, usually only when she has to, or when she's in danger. Overall, she is just a playful soul.
Ticklish Spots: Everywhere, especially her feet. They are even more ticklish bare.

------

Name(s): Ginger and Marco
Species: Plusle & Minun
Genders: Female (Ginger), Male (Marco)
Appearances: Ginger is a Plusle. She looks as to the norm of Plusles, though her feet are bigger than most. Marco is a Minun. Like his sister, his feet are larger than that of the normal Minun.
Personalities: Ginger is always happy, optimistic, and loves to just have fun, and make everyday a good day. Marco, however, is a bit of a downer. He somehow always finds a way to put a damper on a situation. Despite that, however, he does enjoy a good tickling.
Tickle Spots: Ginger is equally ticklish everywhere, and thus, really easy to tickle. Marco is really ticklish on his feet, belly, and pits, but especially so on his sides and ears.

------

Name: Shantel
Species: Anthro Chandelure
Appearance: Shantel has a pale purple skin, with a white face, yellow eyes, and lips, with fiery purple hair, which reaches down to mid-back. She is kind of thin, and about 5'4". Her nails are painted yellow. She has five fingers on each hand, as well as five toes on each foot. She wears a fancy black dress, with a golden necklace, and black closed-toe heels.
Personality: Shantel is a bit dark and macabre , but she is still classy. She is kind of lonely, being the only Ghost in her mansion. When others do enter her mansion, however, she tends to be a little mischievous...
Tickle Spots: She is rather ticklish everywhere, but especially so on her feet and belly.

------

Name: Gumi

Species: Meloetta

Appearance: Gumi appears like a normal Meloetta, save her black flats she usually wears, and the fact that her feet have three toes on each foot.

Personality: Gumi is not shy. She's very social, and isn't afraid to put herself into potentially bad situations. She's rather new to tickling, so she often finds herself on the receiving end of tickles...

Tickle Spots: Gumi is quite ticklish everywhere from thighs to her feet, though one could make her laugh from almost anywhere.

------

Name: Lia

Species: Raichu

Personality: Lia is a bit of an introvert, gullible, and easy to manipulate. She tries not to act like a wimp in public, but she kind of is one... She aspires to be heroic, but her own bumbling clumsiness often gets herself into predicaments!

Tickle Spots: Lia is ticklish mainly on her paws and on her belly, though also on the ears, as well! Hitting the pad on her paw is especially a weakspot!

And a little bit about myself: I have a foot and tickle fetish. I am a huge Pokemon fan, and I also am a huge Final Fantasy fan. My favorite video game character of all-time is Kefka, from FFVI. And, my favorite Pokemon is Flareon.

Last edited by Brashburn on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New OC Added!)
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, From Brashburn

Post by Fircoal on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 am

Hello and welcome to PTA. :3 Fluffeons are cute aren't they?
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:58 am

Very cute. It one of the reasons it's my favorite Pokemon Very Happy
And thank you. I'm sure that I have to get some sort of approval for my OCs, but once I get that, you wanna RP with me? :3
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarqLugia on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 am

Heya! Welcome to PTA! I'm DarqLugia, or DL for short. I hope to RP with you soon! Just PM me when you get the chance on an idea and I'll be happy to go about it with ya'! Very Happy

DarqLugia

View user profile http://darqlugia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:35 am

Cool. I'll send ya a message when I am granted approval for my OCs, DL. Very Happy
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 am

Hello, and welcome to the PTA. I am also a big Eeveelution fan, although I like Jolteon best =D.

Anyway, if you want to RP sometime, just send me a PM once you're approved.

Hyperion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 am

Will do. I still gotta wait for one of the mods to approve, though, so until then, I wait... And I like Jolteon a lot, too. I like all the Eeveelutions a lot. I just personally prefer Flareon.
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CLoud5001 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 am

hehe welcome and if you want to rp with me just say so.
CLoud5001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 am

I will do that. I can't wait to have my OCs approved...
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chippii on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:22 am

Welcome to the PTA! Nice to see so many new members around here. If you want to RP just start it or PM me ^_^
Chippii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 am

That is an affermative. Wow, there's a lot of people on this forum...
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocbooyah on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:54 am

Nice to meet you, Brashburn, hope we can rp togther!
Ocbooyah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 am

Nice. I hope a mod approves me soon... already have six RPs lined up. That's awesome.
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksontheBuizel on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 am

Welcome to the PTA! =3
JacksontheBuizel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:13 am

Thanks ya, Jackson! This is definitely the nicest forum I've ever been on...
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Hiya and welcome! I've just approved you to post everywhere else.
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Awesome! Massive amounts of PMs will go out now to those who asked me or I asked to RP.
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksontheBuizel on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Now that you've been approved, would you mind if we RPed? =3
JacksontheBuizel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I'd love to, Jackson. Go ahead and make a topic, and I'll get right to it!
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:51 pm

No one told me about this? No one? Dang.

Hi, call me Chu. Slightly belated welcome to the site, hope that we're all treating you well.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Thank you, Chu. I have been treated very nicely thus far here.
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilgear on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 am

I'm late to the party! Once again... hey there Brashburn. Sorry for the late welcome but glad we have another rper around! ^.^
Dilgear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:57 am

It's ok to be late... as they say, better late than never! This place has really been awesome so far.
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosGreiga on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Welcome to PTA. I would apologize for saying this late, but as I can see from the other comments, I don't need to.

It's good you are enjoying the forum so far.
ChaosGreiga
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brashburn on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Indeed. I have already begun at least eight RPs here... would you like to RP,?
Brashburn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top