I've returned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've returned

Post by Xhog on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:03 pm

I've returned to the PTA. My OC is still a Lucario named X. I don't know how long i'll be here but I hope I can have fun with you all again. Smile

I'm thinking of bringing something to the Amphitheater with a new mechanic I've made up for rps which involves stats and dice rolls. I don't know how well it would work with forums though and I'll need to think up a plot suitable. I'll get back to you all on that.

Xhog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've returned

Post by shinypikachu23 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Regardless of whether you're a returning member or not, can you please give us all the necessary details for your characters? Not many new members here remember you.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoutter on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Welcome back X.

Take your time to get used to PTA. This place is slight different to the old one. Most people around here are new I think.
Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhog on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:51 pm

shinypikachu23 wrote:Regardless of whether you're a returning member or not, can you please give us all the necessary details for your characters? Not many new members here remember you.
Right, of course.

[Updated below]

Last edited by Xhog on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Xhog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 pm

THERE you go. Now you just have to wait for Barry or Seraphon to approve!
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 am

Welcome back!
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JacksontheBuizel on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Welcome (back) to PTA! =D
JacksontheBuizel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhog on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 am

Updated with new character.

Last edited by Xhog on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Xhog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pknight1996 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:35 am

Hello! I don't believe we've met before! I'm pknight1996, or pknight for short! If you wanna RP with me sometime, just PM me! Very Happy
pknight1996

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhog on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:46 am

Sure. Same to you!

Xhog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pknight1996 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:57 am

Awesome! I just put up three new OCs, too, so I have eight to choose from! ^_^
pknight1996

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhog on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:15 am

As I see.

Profiles:

Name:Xhog
Species: Lucario
Ticklish spots: Feet, stomach, sides and armpits
Bio: A fun loving Lucario yet with a serious side as well. He can sometimes be arrogant and in over his head but never means harm. As a Lucario, he is trained in his fighting skills but has honed his tickling skills more due to his love for it, though he doesn't mind being on the receiving end too much.

Name: Tina
Species: Lugia
Ticklish spots: Feet, under the wings, belly, neck
Bio:A Lugia born much larger than other Lugias. It is unknown how she had become that size. As a giant, she has a gentle nature so she strives to be careful when around people and structures which is why she lives in the ocean. She doesn't mind being tickled but doesn't like being unrestrained as she risks harming those around her. As such, she makes her own restraints for such an occasion. Practical restraints, whatever she can get her hands on to hold herself down with. If she is unrestrained though, she will try her hardest not to shake around. However when having fun, she can get a little rough and past her boundaries.

Name: Lola
Species: Lopunny
Ticklish Spots: Feet, Stomach, Legs, Ears
Bio: A playful Lopunny that joined PTA as soon as she heard about it. She loves to be tickled and also likes to tease those who like tickling as well just to see their reactions. As a tickler, her fluffy ears can be used as a tickle tool. Despite her personality, she does know some self-defense techniques having learned martial art skills, mainly kicking skills.

Name: Ian
Species: Tangela
Ticklish Spots: Feet though not very ticklish
Bio: A very perverted Tangela who joined PTA to sate his fetish for bondage and tickling. A regular person around male Pokemon but whenever there's a female around, he will always try to sneak a tickle on her. Caution is advised whenever any female Pokemon are near him.

Name: Richard
Species: Diggersby
Ticklish Spots: Feet, Chest, Armpits, Ears
Bio: Lola's boyfriend. They have a lot in common except that Richard likes to tickle more than be tickled. That said, his feet are more ticklish than Lola's. His job is a construction worker and can be a rough tickler. His ears are very useful as either an extra pair of tickling hands or to hold people up to tickle. Lola met him in the time she has been away from PTA and they have been dating ever since. He joined PTA when he found out she was a member. He'll be defensive about his girlfriend if he finds her in a distressful looking situation but is otherwise fine as long as Lola isn't harmed.

Name: Maple
Species: Raichu
Ticklish Spots: Feet, Belly, Sides, Neck
Bio: A rich Raichu with a bit of a celebrity status given her work as a foot model. She's well known for having sweet smelling soles. As a foot model, she takes very good care of her feet. She takes pride in herself and thinks herself superior to others. She does have a deep secret though. A split personality. If she is tickled in just the right spot, she will become desiring of others and very playful. Tickling her neck brings her back to her normal personality. She joined PTA as part of a deal to do foot modeling shoots for advertising, only joining due to recommendations through her agent, however not knowing fully what goes on in the arena.

Last edited by Xhog on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Xhog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhog on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:22 am

New OC

Name: Sally
Species: Wigglytuff
Ticklish Spots: Feet, Belly, Sides
Bio: A Wigglytuff that considers herself a rival to Maple, jealous of the Raichu having toes on her big feet. She wants to be a foot model but keeps failing the auditions because to her toeless feet flopping around a lot. Due to her balloon body, she can float and fly around but also bounce back up if she falls over. She's stubborn and cannot stand being restrained but deep down, she secretly likes it as well as being tickled.

Xhog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top