Looking for a fresh start.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a fresh start.

Post by EtherealKadabra on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 am

Good evening, my friends. After several months of deliberation, I, TPG15, came to a monumental decision regarding my status here on the PTA forums. Not only did I feel as if my old Pokesona and username were no longer fitting for me if they ever were, but I also decided to greatly narrow down my roster and ultimately make a fresh start. A new beginning, if you will. My reasons for this are that while I made myself scarce here, I was active on other role playing mediums. It was there that I realized how to really develop a truly three-dimensional character. I also realized that my roster is full of characters whom I very rarely use if ever at all. While my choice of characters has become drastically limited, there is a chance that perhaps a few of them will remain or return. For those who will remain, their biographies will be rewritten and posted within this topic. If there is a specific character whom you would like to see remain as part of my roster, tell me and I will take your suggestions into consideration. I can't say who will return and who will not, but for now, I wish to introduce you to my new, much more befitting Pokésona, Kisaiya.

Name: Kisaiya Rowling (Also goes by Sai.)
Species: Kadabra.
Ability: Synchronize.
Nature: Quirky.
Level: 76
Moveset: Psychic, Future Sight, Recover, Teleport.
Ticklish spots: Nearly everywhere, but her stomach is her worst.
Special abilities/talents: Kisaiya, being a powerful Psychic-type, has the ability to communicate with various beings such as gods or other deities. She is an empath, meaning she can detect the emotions and physical sensations of others through the use of vibes. Since vibes can sometimes carry thoughts with them, this can lead her to being an occasional telepath. Kisaiya is also a clairvoyant due to Future Sight, someone who is difficult to take by surprise unless one is either spontaneous or uses an ability that may be considered unorthodox. She can also heal herself or others, a trait which may be a unique adaptation to the move Recover. She is also gifted in the technique of Astral-Projection, able to move both physically, due to Teleport, as well as mentally. She can use her abilities to reach out and touch another at a distance, though this could possibly be a form of her Psychic attack.
Personality traits: Kisaiya is a somewhat withdrawn, wary young woman. She also tends to be highly opinionated, more often than not speaking her mind in what she hopes isn't too abrasive a manner unless she feels a reason to act otherwise. Once she comes out of her shell, she can be quite playful and even slightly mischievous. She is highly intelligent and a strategic battler, often using her techniques to her advantage. She enjoys nature and is hardly one to object to a walk in the wilderness. She also spends a lot of her time meditating and often creates a bubble-like barrier around herself for protection. She has no plans on Evolution because she is happy where she is.
Strengths: Her abilities, intelligence, and high Special Attack and Special Defense. She has an advantage in battle against Fighting- and Poison-type Pokémon.
Weaknesses: Like most others of her evolutionary line, Kisaiya has very low Attack and Defense. Having only Psychic-type offensive moves renders her at a great disadvantage when facing off against Dark-types. She is also weak to Ghost- and Bug-types. Her Teleport is rendered ineffective by moves such as Mean Look or Spider Web.
History: Kisaiya was born to Gypsy parents and spent her childhood traveling with a caravan of Pokémon who would travel from one city to city and region to region. Though she had little to no time to make friends due to constantly being on the move, these monumental travels allowed the young Abra to learn many things about the world she called home whenever she was actually awake. At an early age, Kisaiya displayed advanced capabilities and even some tendencies which many members of the caravan found to be unusual.
At the age of fourteen, she was gazing at the stars and moon, her schedule having adapted to her typically awakening only at night, and she saw a truly mystifying sight. Clouds began to shift before her eyes into various images, seeming to tell a story. A story of what, she didn't know. The clouds suddenly cleared, and the next thing she saw was what appeared to be a shooting star. To her amazement, it ended up crashing not too far from where her caravan had set up camp. Her curiosity soon got the best of her, and the young Psi Pokémon Teleported to the scene to investigate. She was shocked by the meteor's size and a mysterious power that seemed to emanate from it. Something felt as if it was calling to her. As she surveyed the scene, she discovered that a shard had broken off of the massive stone and decided to take it for herself. Kisaiya then returned back to the camp with the shard in hand. It was nearing her time to sleep once again, but before she settled down to rest, she looked to the sky one more time and noticed that one of the stars seemed to flicker. It almost looked to the Abra as if it had winked at her, but that was impossible. Stars couldn't wink... Could they?
The next six years that would come to pass led Kisaiya to become more distant from her family. She rarely spoke to anyone, diligently watching the stars and moon in the hopes that she would see the winking star and dancing clouds once again, but to her disappointment, nothing came. Finally, at the age of nineteen, she successfully evolved into Kadabra, but all this granted her was stronger abilities, more time to stay awake, and an even firmer interest in the mystery which had come to enshroud her life. She had begun to lose hope until one day, the caravan crossed through the area where the PTA complex stood. Kisaiya's interest suddenly blazed more strongly than ever before as she gazed at this land. Something felt different about this place. Different, yet oddly familiar. It was fascinating and vaguely comforting, perhaps due to the fact that this was a complex dedicated to those with mischievous tendencies such as herself. There was also a sense of spiritual wealth which she felt could be crucial in her finding answers to the ever-expanding supply of questions with which her mind seemed to have become flooded. She decided that this land was to be her destination, and it was here that she bid farewell to her family and previously nomadic lifestyle. This was her new life, and Kisaiya Rowling was ready for whatever may come her way.

Blank Template Below:

Name:
Species
Nature:
Moveset:
Ticklish spots:
Special abilities/talents:
Personality traits:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
History:

Last edited by EtherealKadabra on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a fresh start.

Post by Wakka66 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 am

Ahhh, well, you'll still have to be accepted by Leshenko again. Is it possible for Hope to make a return?
Wakka66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:57 am

No problem. I will approve you now.

Does this mean your OC will no longer be available for the TickleDex, or will you edit/withdraw your submission?
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:35 am

Thank you for approving me.

My OC will remain on the TickleDex, yes. The ones I know I'm keeping for sure are Luaria and Amaya. I plan on re-writing their bios tomorrow or at a later date, but those two are a definite. The only edit there will be that she'll be portrayed on this profile. Hope, to be honest, is one I'll have to think about, Wakka. She's one who would need a huge revamp.
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TummyTickleLover on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:45 am

Hey! Welcome back!

TummyTickleLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiningVenom on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Oh, Boy, I Wonder What My Abra Would Think About Ki. :3
ShiningVenom

View user profile http://thatvenusiangirl-7.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StaticG0703 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:25 am

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm sure we're going to become great friends, though I have a terrible habit of being wrong. Razz

And ooh, you have a Kadabra character I see. It'd be nice if we could RP sometime; I have one myself whom I think you might like.
StaticG0703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka66 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:57 am

Wait, does this mean our RP when you were TPG15 is out of the window, or is it possible to continue that?
Wakka66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CLoud5001 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:59 am

I'd love to rp with your Kadabra.
CLoud5001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:11 am

It is one I'm going to drop, Wakka. That is because even though Amaya remains on my roster, Hope is currently not. All active threads that I have with the following OCs: Luaria, Amaya, and Saria, will be continued. Otherwise, they will be dropped until further notice.

Cloud, feel free to post a thread and I'll get to it when I can. I will warn everyone in advance that my posting will likely be erratic because at the moment, I and my family are extremely sick and I'll most likely be trying to rest as much as possible
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CLoud5001 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am

hehe no problem hope you feel better.
CLoud5001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka66 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am

EtherealKadabra wrote:It is one I'm going to drop, Wakka. That is because even though Amaya remains on my roster, Hope is currently not.  All active threads that I have with the following OCs: Luaria, Amaya, and Saria, will be continued. Otherwise, they will be dropped until further notice.

Cloud, feel free to post a thread and I'll get to it when I can. I will warn everyone in advance that my posting will likely be erratic because at the moment, I and my family are extremely sick and I'll most likely be trying to rest as much as possible
I see, anyways, I hope you get better soon, what're you and your folks sick with?
Wakka66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:38 am

My mom's got bronchitis and a bad spleen, my sister has what seems to be a respiratory virus, but my dad and I haven't been diagnosed yet. All I know is it hits hard, fast, and apparently gets worse by the hour. It sucks. :/
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka66 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 am

Oh crap!
Wakka66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Name: Luaria Vilkas aka Lu
Species: Ice Houndour
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Timid
Level: 45
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Protect, Aurora Beam, Bite
Ticklish spots: Basically everywhere, but her belly, ribs, and paws are her weak points.
Special abilities/talents: Obviously, she has control over Ice, primarily regarding the crystals on her back, which only appear when she's preparing for battle or is otherwise tense or unsettled. What most other beings would not expect is that Luaria is an exceptional medic who knows how to use her ice to her advantage in situations requiring medical care. While her Attacks are not the strongest, she makes up for it in Speed. She is Highly Persistent, which gives her Defense a boost, and she also knows how to use Protect should she need to defend herself from any potential threats.
Personality traits: Luaria is Timid-natured, an aspect of her personality which tends to be a hindrance in certain cases. She is extremely wary and often easily startled. Her senses are fine-tuned, and it's obvious whenever she's noticed something or someone nearby thanks to a typically discreet sniff or twitching ears. While this young Ice Hound seems as if her Timidness would prevent her from being anything about a formidable opponent, that is only one facet to her personality. Lu is stubborn, commonly refusing to give in and often finding a way to get what she wants. She is proud, never willing to admit that she needs help or that she's bothered by something. It's very common to see her put on a front of bravado, but those who know her well typically have a good idea of the way the gears are turning in her mind. She is exceedingly loyal almost to a fault, and she also tends to become highly protective of anyone she deems a friend. Lu is also occasionally impulsive and hot-headed, but these are qualities she tries to hide about herself. She is also always aware of how she's "different" from everyone else to a point of being labeled insecure, but when someone calls her out on her "differences", she'll deny it even if it's obvious. Despite all of this, Lu is a great friend to have and almost certainly a friend for life if she finds it within herself to put all of her faith in someone.
Strengths: Due to her elemental Types, she has a great advantage over Psychic-, Ghost-, Grass-, Flying-, and Ground-types.
Weaknesses: The Dark/ Ice-type alignment renders a x4 weakness to Fighting-type, Pokemon. Her Dark-type half also makes her vulnerable to Bug- and Fairy-type moves while Ice gives her a weakness to Rock-, Steel-, and Fire-type attacks. She is also terrified of fire and will typically try her best to avoid any contact with it. She has several other fears including spiders and spider-like Pokemon and thunderstorms.
History: Lu would rather keep her history a secret for a rather simple reason: She's not from the realm in which she now resides. Back in her home realm, she was not an Ice Houndour, but a gray-skinned Humanoid known as a troll. After a particularly  unexpected mishap involving the fabrics of Time and Space, she was deposited in an unfamiliar land and of a different form. Though she lost her Clawkind, fingerless gloves which concealed retractable metal claws, she soon discovered that she had other abilities and quickly learned to harness them instead. Out of habit, she still sometimes fights by lashing out with her front paws, a behavior not commonly seen in others of her species or even sub-species for that matter. Needless to say, she is still adjusting to the changes, but she is mostly unwilling to speak of them due to the infinitesimal likelihood of such circumstances even occurring.

Last edited by EtherealKadabra on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChrisoftw on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:42 am

Do you still have Saria as an OC?
ElChrisoftw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:56 am

I'm pretty sure she's gonna stay, yeah. I'd rather re-write her bio before I start RPing with her again, though.
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChrisoftw on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:00 am

Okay, that's alright.

One more question, should we redo our Meeting a True Princess RP or leave it as is?
ElChrisoftw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:22 am

How about we start a new one when she's up? If you want, though, we can also do a new one with either of the two who have already been included in the roster.
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElChrisoftw on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:36 am

Both of those sound pretty good! Very Happy
ElChrisoftw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:57 am

Name: Kamala Vilkas aka Kam or KV
Species: Ice Houndoom
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Impish
Level: 75
Moveset: Blizzard, Protect, Thunder Fang, Giga Impact
Ticklish spots: Horns, sides, ribs, stomach.
Special abilities/talents: She has the ability to control ice, especially regarding the large crystals that form on her back in battle. Kam is a gifted strategist who can form plans rather quickly. She knows how to keep a cool head, which is one of several things that makes her an excellent fighter. She is also an experienced medic from her previous "life." These skills, combined with her personality and strength, have caused her to become a sort of "leader of the pack" amongst her Beforan peers. Generally speaking, she's the one they turn to for advice or guidance.
Personality traits:  Kamala is known for being generally easygoing and rather Impish in Nature. She is also outgoing and known to be a boisterous party girl. She is somewhat of a clown, always up for pulling pranks on her friends. Kam is known to be sassy and possesses a rather unique sense of humor,, but generally speaking, she finds it easy to use her comedic charm to keep her friends in stitches. Kamala is confident, knowing full well that she's got an attractive appearance and personality. She also knows how to use it, especially whenever she's in the mood to be harmlessly flirtatious. Aside from being fairly easy to get along with, though she has her moments in which she may come across as cocky or rude, she's a loyal friend who will always have her other friends' backs whenever they need her there. All in all, this girl is a total blast to be around as long as someone can overlook her mischievous tendencies.
Strengths: Due to her elemental Types, she, like Luaria, has a great advantage in battle over Psychic-, Ghost-, Grass-, Flying-, and Ground-types. Her special Ability, Snow Cloak, offers her a great deal of protection in a snow or hail storm.
Weaknesses: Due to being a Dark/Ice-type like Lu, she shares the same elemental vulnerabilities. She also has an irrational fear of scorpions. There is also a sort of "soft spot" on her nape which can turn the tides in a match if it's grabbed, sometimes causing her to become paralyzed until it is released.
History: Kamala, much like her "kin," hails from a different realm. Like Lu, she was once a troll, but unlike her, she was previously deceased. Not only did the dimensional tear grant her a new form and new abilities, but it gave her a new chance at life. Not that she minded being a ghost, but this was an interesting twist for her to test out. Unlike her pre-evolution, she adjusted rather quickly to the changes, which has made this altered existence much easier to handle.

Last edited by EtherealKadabra on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StaticG0703 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:22 pm

EtherealKadabra wrote:Name: Kamala Vilkas aka Kam
Species: Ice Houndoom
Ability: Snow Cloak
Level: 75
Moveset: Blizzard, Protect, Thunder Fang, Giga Impact
Ticklish spots: Neck, ribs, stomach, and paws.
Special abilities/talents: She has the ability to control ice, especially regarding the large crystals that form on her back in battle. Kam is a gifted strategist who can form plans rather quickly. She knows how to keep a cool head, which is one of several things that makes her an excellent fighter. She is also an experienced medic from her previous "life." These skills, combined with her personality and strength, have caused her to become a sort of "leader of the pack" amongst her Beforan peers. Generally speaking, she's the one they turn to for advice or guidance.
Personality traits:  Kamala is known for being generally easygoing and rather Impish in Nature. She is also outgoing and known to be a boisterous party girl. She is somewhat of a clown, always up for pulling pranks on her friends. Kam is known to be sassy and possesses a rather unique sense of humor,, but generally speaking, she finds it easy to use her comedic charm to keep her friends in stitches. Kamala is confident, knowing full well that she's got an attractive appearance and personality. She also knows how to use it, especially whenever she's in the mood to be harmlessly flirtatious. Aside from being fairly easy to get along with, though she has her moments in which she may come across as cocky or rude, she's a loyal friend who will always have her other friends' backs whenever they need her there. All in all, this girl is a total blast to be around as long as someone can overlook her mischievous tendencies.
Strengths: Due to her elemental Types, she, like Luaria, has a great advantage in battle over Psychic-, Ghost-, Grass-, Flying-, and Ground-types. Her special Ability, Snow Cloak, offers her a great deal of protection in a snow or hail storm.
Weaknesses: Due to being a Dark/Ice-type like Lu, she shares the same elemental vulnerabilities. She also has an irrational fear of scorpions. There is also a sort of "soft spot" on her nape which can turn the tides in a match if it's grabbed, sometimes causing her to become paralyzed until it is released.
History: Kamala, much like her "kin," hails from a different realm. Like Lu, she was once a troll, but unlike her, she was previously deceased. Not only did the dimensional tear grant her a new form and new abilities, but it gave her a new chance at life. Not that she minded being a ghost, but this was an interesting twist for her to test out. Unlike her pre-evolution, she adjusted rather quickly to the changes, which has made this altered existence much easier to handle.

My god, you actually did it. X'''D
StaticG0703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:09 pm

I told you I would, dude. X'DDD
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoutter on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Did what? Made a char?
Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EtherealKadabra on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Some of these guys are brought over from other fandoms. The latest two characters are a couple of them. That one at the top of the page is one where Static and I were basically questioning what would happen if we did bring her over. Then I decided it would be fun, so now she's here.
EtherealKadabra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top