Ohaider!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ohaider!

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:29 am

*shot for thread title*
Anyway, Helllooo! Very Happy

I heard about this forum from some members on another website and it looked really interesting to me, so I'd thought I'd check it out! ^.^

Here are my characters that I have so far

Characters:
 These are all my characters so far:
Ticklers:

Name: Hailey
Species: Glaceon
Fetishes: Similar to Iris, Hailey doesn't have a lot of fetishes, other then tickling others. She likes to be tickled more then Iris though.
Appearance: She wears a snowflake necklace, given to her by her mother, and loves it to death. She very rarely lets people touch it. Her flaps on her head (The ones that look like her tails. Don't really know what to call those) are shorter then most Glaceon, and her tail is slightly thinner
Ticklish spots: Her belly, and sides, and feet
Personality traits: Hailey is pretty much a prankster. She likes to use her ice beam to do stuff like making the ground slippery so people fall down. She'll usually attempt to tickling them while their down, and if they try getting up, she'll attempt to use ice beam again to keep their limbs on the ground. Obviously as a Glaceon, she hates it when there is too much heat, and isn't a big fan of most fire types. Exceptions to this are fire types who don't have a fire constantly emitting from them (An example of this, would be, she'd prefer something like a Vulpix, or a Flareon, to something like a Charmander, or a Magmar). She's also fairly nice, and often times, she'll stop when people are about to hit their limit, or on request
Bio: Iris and Hailey were both childhood friends. They''d constantly annoy the neighbors with their constant pranks. Hailey in particular had a pretty relaxed mother. She'd usually get away with acts normal parents would punish a kid for. This of course let her spend more time with Iris. However this relaxed mother has given her a more... playfully personality then her best friend. Once they heard about the PTA... they couldn't say no! It was a prank goldmine! Then, with one quick move later, they were there, to meet their new friends or enemies.

Name: Iris
Species: Espeon
Fetishes: Iris doesn't really have any, other then tickling others.
Appearance: The gem on her head is blue instead of pink, and the hair from her ears in much shorter.
Ticklish spots: Belly, armpits, and sides
Personality traits: Iris is Hailey's best friend. Much like Hailey she loves to mess with people, but instead of using ice, she'll use her psychic. She tends to do stuff like levitate a leaf, or feather to tickle someone a bit while she hides, or trip someone by levitating something like a vine, and then tickle them while they're down. There is one technique that she very rarely uses, and only does when she knows 101% the person will be ok with with it, where she'll use her psychic to control someone's arm, and make them use a feather, or another tool to tickle themselves. She's also known to be able to use her psychic as an alternative to restraints, but she'll only do this if the pokemon knows, and if there are no other restraints available (Which is pretty rare, considering this is the PTA after all) Also like Hailey, most of the time she'll know when she's about to go too far, and stop before she does. If and pokemon is able to get to her ticklish spots and tickle her, she's unable to use her psychic, as she can't
concentrate while laughing and squirming around.
Bio: Iris and Hailey were both childhood friends. They''d constantly annoy the neighbors with their constant pranks. Iris in particular had a pretty strict mother. She'd always get punished for these pranks, be she wouldn't let that stop her. This was mainly because of Hailey, who she couldn't separate from ever. However this strict mother has given her a more... mature personality then her best friend. Once they heard about the PTA... they couldn't say no! It was a prank goldmine! Then, with one quick move later, they were there, to meet their new friends or enemies.

Name: Maria
Species: Braixen
Fetishes: Although Maria rarely does it to anyone other then Henry, she kinda gets a kick out of hypnotizing and controlling other people, mainly to tickle them, or just make then be cute, or something like that.
Appearance: She has a red bow-tie on her neck, and I guess her wand counts as appearance?
Most ticklish spots: Paws (Mostly paw-pads, and toes.)
Personality traits: Usually quite mischievous, but at the same time, she cares for others. Normally she'll help instead of hinder when the situation is serious.
Bio: Maria, or as her stage name suggests, "Maria the Magician" is as you probably could've guess by now... a Magician! She can use her little stick, which she uses a wand of sorts to cast all sorts of spells! She can freeze you in a position ripe for the tickling! She can cast a spell for magical feathers, or vines to tickle her victims! Orrrr, if she has the victim's consent, can put them into a trance, where they bid her every command! She uses these powers to entertain the masses.... and my the masses I mean parties, and small parks... shes not the most popular, or experienced magician in the world. Most of the time she's one to respect ones better then here, as long as they treat her with the same respect. Obviously she sounds kinda powerful. But she has two weaknesses... her inability to pay attention sometimes, and her wand being taken in some way. Other users can't use the wand, but Maria is.... kinda powerless without it. But surely someone wouldn't be mean enough to do that.... would they? She is also the canon girlfriend to Henry.

Ticklees:

Name: Jacob
Species: Treecko
Fetishes: Jacob also likes feet, and paws, but not as much as Henry
Appearance: Has a blue scarf around his neck and glasses (More specifically, these ones)
Most ticklish spots: Feet(More specifically, the soles), and sides
Personality traits: Jacob himself is somewhat shy. He was teased in elementary for his little tickle interest, which made him hide it from everyone, and become very shy, and timid as a person ermmm... pokemon in general. However, once he found the PTA, he became a LOT more open with it. The only person who shared his interest before the PTA was Henry. Because of this, they had been friends since the 3rd grade.
Bio: Jacob likes to spend time away from his mother. Its not because he doesn't like her, in fact he loves his mother to death. His mother however can be kind of.... overprotective. She treats him like he is way younger then he actually is. His father isn't home most of the time, as he has a job which even if its well paying, he has to spend a lot of time away. This has had Jacob spend more time with his mother, but he tends to not bring friends over, unless his parents aren't home. Jacob is normally willing to experiment, and has also has quite the interest in space as well. He wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. In the meantime, he likes to try and invent things, or build things. They usually don't work... but he doesn't give up, mostly from Henry's encouragement.

Name: Alice
Species: Buneary 
Fetishes: Alice looooves being teased as she gets tickled, as well as getting captured in general.
Appearance: Owns a bow to wear one her head, but she rarely wears it. She always wears a purple scarf
Most ticklish spots: Feet(More specifically, the center, and the sides), and belly
Personality traits: Shes extremely kind to everyone she meets. She often will inconvenience herself to help another pokemon, just as long as she gets a little respect back from him or her
Bio: Alice was born in a rich family with her sister (Who doesn't exist here... or at all yet) Because they were rich, you'd think she would be a spoiled brat. Well, her sister is. Her sister always expected everything to go her way, and for everyone to listen to her. Alice hated her, and didn't want to even identify herself with her sister. Because her family was so rich, she was able to move out at the young age of only 15! At a young age, she found herself to have a liking of tickling... she she thought why not live near the PTA? She also liked to treat everyone with sweetness and respect for the main fact that she doesn't want to identify with her sister... well as long as they treat her the same! 

Name: Henry
Species: Riolu
Fetishes: Henry is kind of a fan of feet, and paws. However, ever since he's been in a relationship with Maria, he's found out he kinda likes being hypnotized, or even controlled a bit, although he doesn't usually show it unless Maria is around.
Appearance: A little fluff of extra fur on his belly, and a red scarf, as well as a little bracelet around his wrist, given to him my his father.
Ticklish spots: Feet(More specifically, with beneath, and inbetween his toes), and sides
Personality traits: Henry's not the strongest Riolu around, but he does try. Henry himself can also be kind of gullible. He's not the skeptical about most things, and this leads him to getting captured in the PTA ALOT. Luckily for him, he has Jacob, who has been best friends with since the 3rd grade. Jacob's usually the one trying to get Henry out of trouble, or in a bad spot. Other then that though, he's usually pretty friendly, although he seems to act younger then his actual age sometimes. Also gets really flustered when Maria teases him in front of other people. Its mostly from embarrassment, but its also from a combination of that, and him not wanting to argue with her. He just loves her that much. Adorable.
Bio: Henry always looked up to his father when he was younger. He loved him to death, since his mother was too busy to really spend time with him. Unfortunately for Henry, his father was called for the Military. He apparently was also extremely strong. Strong enough for to achieve something few Lucarios can. Mega-Evolution. He constantly sends letters to Henry though, and also speaks to him via the phone, or a video message. Despite behind separated, this only makes Henry look up to him even more. He wants to grow up to be big, and strong, just like his father.  He wants to be a cop when he grows up, since he doesn't see himself fit for the Military like his Father. He is also the canon boyfriend to Maria. 

Switches, and neutral in tickling:

Name: John
Species: Riolu 
Fetishes: Tickling, Footpaws, Hypnosis
Appearance: John is a normal looking Riolu, except in color he's purple instead of blue. (Refer to icon for exact colors) He also often wears a blue hoodie because he just likes the look if it
Ticklish spots: Paws, torso, and aura sensors.
Personality traits: John is quite the mischievous Riolu. He possess a gift that no other Riolu seems to share. John is part Psychic-Type, making him Fighting/Psychic. He was born with. Its unknown why or how this happened, but the Riolu really doesn't mind. He's accepted his difference at this point, and trys to enjoy himself!
Bio: John's pychic typing obviously gives him access to psychic abilities. These include Teleporting himself, and small objects, telekinesis, hypnosis, and levitation up to about 7 ft up in the air. But he has one weakness. All of his powers are transmitted from his aura sensors and through arms, and out his hands. However if ANYTHING grabs a hold of both of his aura sensors, his powers are disabled. If only one is grabbed, then his powers are severely limited. As well, his powers are ineffective against dark type pokemon, making him vulnerable against those too.

Name: Maya
Species: Sneasel
Fetishes: None
Appearance: Usually with a duffle bag, and a lock pick when she's thieving. When she's out in the open she wears a plain black hoodie, with the hood usual down. There is a scar on her cheek, usually hidden by the hoodie though, although its her most identifying trait.
Most ticklish spots: Sides, Stomach, and feet (No spots are more ticklish then the other on her feet.
Personality traits: Usually doesn't talk to people, and stays alone. She'd normally surveying areas, and casing them, looking for any weak spots, or entrances other then the main. The few times she does get into conversation, she usually doesn't take long, or show much emotion. 
Bio: Maya is a lone wolf, after living in a crappy ghetto for her life, she decided to live her live as a thief. She's wanted in many places, which is why she wears the hoodie, since she's recognizable by her scar. She got said scar on her first attempt at stealing, which..... didn't go so well. She's really quick on her feet, usually able to set away from a crime scene in less then a minute. She's also an expert on stealing things, as she has had years of experience, pick pocketing, swiping from food stands, and even breaking into houses at night (or day, depends on the scenario.). She has one glaring weakness however.... her allergies... Countless times she has had her cover blown by a uncontrollable sneeze (no pun intended), or a cough. She also can't really do much when being tickled, as she's so frail, she'll be too busy squirming around, and laughing to fight back!

Name: Caitlyn
Species: Dewott
Fetishes: None, really. She finds tickling a little fun though,
Appearance: On duty she has a normal security outfit on, with her badge, walkie-talkie, and pockets. She also has a little uniform hat. She doesn't have pants though, as she has a natural skirt for that. Off duty, she usually wears this. She has two bracelet kinda things on both wrists, which will be explained later.
Ticklish spots: Feet (Soles, and between the toes), sides, and armpits. (Not ticklish on the belly)
Bio: Caitlyn is one of the best fighters on her unit in the force as a security guard. If theres crime, its gonna pay. She takes her job extremely seriously, and usually doesn't give people a break. If she wants you in custody, you're going into custody. She usually doesn't get too involved in tickling, but she can find it fun at times. Usually she isn't doing it when she's on her shift though, so if you wanna tickle her, catch her on break, or during a free-day
Strengths: She has two bracelet kinda things on both wrists, because she uses them like a little grappling system, attached to her Scallops. Basically she can make the scallops she uses like Yo-Yo's only... to hit stuff
Weaknesses: Extremely ticklish on her feet. The Grass could even tickle them if they were made a little more sensitive 
Personality traits: Usually laid back, and chill, but very serious about her job. She doesn't give second chances usually, as thats how she sees the law is.
Special abilities/talents: She can use her Scallop Bracelet thing, which she calls the "Dewott gear" to lasso pokemon, fire quick attacks, and even use it for swing ropes, or even climbing. The "rope" that keeps the Scallops and Bracelet is very strong. Like, it can support her weight, and possibly like 10x more.

Name: Sheen.
Species: Ditto
Gender: He doesn't have a gender, although he prefers male pronouns.
Ticklish spots: Everywhere pretty much.
Special abilities/talents: Transformation, and splitting into copies.
Personality traits: A very mischievous Pokemon, often using his transforming, and his copy ability
Strengths: Very good at capture people.
Weaknesses: Can't transform when being tickled, can be easily guilt tripped sometimes, extremely ticklish.
Bio: Sheen is a mischievous Ditto who joined the PTA for some tickling fun. Being a ditto, he can transform into anything. Literally anything. Need a restraint? He can be it. Need a tickle tool? He can be it. Like a specific Pokemon? He can be it. He also has the ability to make a maximum of 2 copies of himself. They don't act unless Sheen makes them, and they can transform just like him. An example would be Sheen could send a copy to grab someone's legs, and transform into stocks, trapping their feet. He could then, have his second copy be like a brush or a feather, and he'd come and tickle that Pokemon. This is just an example though. Also his copies are white instead of pink, to tell him apart from his copies.

Hope you all enjoy them! I'll see if I can come up with more in the future! If you wanna RP with me, then send me a PM! Also my signature has a few more ways of communicating with me as well! ^w^

Last edited by Ohaider815 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 30 times in total (Reason for editing : New character)
Ohaider815

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Back to top Go down

Re: Ohaider!

Post by Doodle on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:39 am

Hello, hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. <3
Doodle

View user profile http://doodle-Stroodle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:42 am

Doodle wrote:Hello, hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. <3

Thank you! Very Happy
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Doodle on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:45 am

You're welcome! If you have any questions, well, make sure you ask the mods! And if they're not available, I can try to help. Just follow the guidelines and have fun!
I'm always up for a rp, too~! Razz
Doodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:15 am

Sure thing, if you're up for it.
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Doodle on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:18 am

oh my goodness your icon is amazing
But anyway, I'm always up for it! Are you allowed to post in the rp thread yet?
Doodle

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:19 am

Hello! I'm unfairly biased towards your name, just so you know.

All you gotta do now is wait for Lechensko. Love your enthusiasm.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:31 am

Doodle wrote:oh my goodness your icon is amazing
But anyway, I'm always up for it! Are you allowed to post in the rp thread yet?

Not yet, Admin is offline, but I assume sometime soon.

shinypikachu23 wrote:Hello! I'm unfairly biased towards your name, just so you know.
All you gotta do now is wait for Lechensko. Love your enthusiasm.

Thanks, I always try to be enthusiastic. Nobody likes it when you're all negative all the time.
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakka66 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:19 am

Welcome!
Wakka66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:27 am

Wakka66 wrote:Welcome!

Thank you!
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:20 am

OMG ALANNNNNNNN

Sorry just loving your avatar. How are you doing? I'm Fircoal, nice to meet you and welcome to PTA
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 am

Fircoal wrote:OMG ALANNNNNNNN

Sorry just loving your avatar. How are you doing? I'm Fircoal, nice to meet you and welcome to PTA

Nice to meet you too ^^
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Welcome! Smile
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Lechensko wrote:Welcome! Smile

Thank you!
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by StaticG0703 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 am

I've seen you around on dA, yeah. Welcome to the PTA; hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
StaticG0703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staryofutur on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Welcome in this fantastic world named PTA! Have fun!
Staryofutur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:26 am

Deleting the original bump so I don't spam this topic with replies. Bumping again for the addition of two new characters. Their names are Iris, and Hailey.
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:26 am

Introducing a new character! Sheen the Ditto!

Name: Sheen.
Species: Ditto
Gender: He doesn't have a gender, although he prefers male pronouns.
Ticklish spots: Everywhere pretty much.
Special abilities/talents: Transformation, and splitting into copies.
Personality traits: A very mischievous Pokemon, often using his transforming, and his copy ability
Strengths: Very good at capture people.
Weaknesses: Can't transform when being tickled, can be easily guilt tripped sometimes, extremely ticklish.

Sheen is a mischievous Ditto who joined the PTA for some tickling fun. Being a ditto, he can transform into anything. Literally anything. Need a restraint? He can be it. Need a tickle tool? He can be it. Like a specific Pokemon? He can be it. He also has the ability to make a maximum of 2 copies of himself. They don't act unless Sheen makes them, and they can transform just like him. An example would be Sheen could send a copy to grab someone's legs, and transform into stocks, trapping their feet. He could then, have his second copy be like a brush or a feather, and he'd come and tickle that Pokemon. This is just an example though. Also his copies are white instead of pink, to tell him apart from his copies.

Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:44 am

MAJOR Overhaul of the character bios for Henry, and Jacob. They now have more detailed personalities, and backgrounds. I plan on doing this for the rest of them, but I'm just starting on Henry, and Jacob, since they seem to be my main characters on this forum.
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:05 am

Two new characters!

Maria the Braixen Magician!
and....
Maya, the Theifing Sneasel!

Have fun with them! Very Happy
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:01 am

CHARACTER BIO UPDATES!

Updated everyone's bios to either add more stuff, filter out stuff, or fix spelling errors. Also gave Alice an actual backstory!

Thanks!
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:23 am

Small Update:

I just updated a couple of character's appearances, make them atleast a little more original
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:26 am

Add two new characters, based off one of my favorite games this year, and maybe even of all time!
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Bump!

Added a questionable(?) changed to each character, and gave all of them a fetish.
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Added new character (And by character I mean myself. Its my sona xP)

Its located under "Switches and neutral in tickling"
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top