Hiya...I'm new here :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiya...I'm new here :)

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 am

I'm very bad at introducing myself...um, hey there, my real name is Jake, but on here, I go by ZangooseMiner. I heard about this place on DA (deviantArt) for quite some time, and since I love Pokemon, have a tickling fetish, and love to roleplay...I guess I sorta fit in a little.

So I've read over the post for introducing yourself multiple times, and it says you introduce your OCs here, so...that's what I'm gonna do now...this is too awkward.

I managed to come up with more ideas for OCs! All of the following are available to use in RPs:

Character Count: 14

Name: Reisen (pronounced 'Ray-Sen')
Nickname: Rei
Species: Zangoose
Ticklish spots: He's mainly ticklish on his belly, but his sides and feet will garner some reactions as well.
Special abilities/talents: He may not look it, but he's incredibly strong. Restraining him for tickling will be tough, since he can break out of most restraints.
Personality traits: He's very, very shy, though he's quite friendly once you manage to get him to open up. He's quite particular about who he befriends, though. Plus, he's easily irritable, and easily embarrassed.
Other Facts: Unlike every other Zangoose known-to-man, Rei is deathly afraid of Sevipers, and prefers to keep his distance from them instead of antagonizing them.

Name: Tewi (pronounced 'To-Wee')
Nickname: None
Species: Bunnelby
Ticklish spots: His sides and underarms are his weakest spots, followed by his feet. He's quite stubborn though, and getting some good laughs out of him will be hard.
Special abilities/talents: He's very manipulative, and can easily lead unsuspecting people into traps of his own. His kind behavior is sometimes a facade.
Personality traits: He's kind on occasion, but he's mostly a stubborn and somewhat cocky rabbit. He's sneaky and very mischievous.
Other Facts: He's a friend of Rei, and he shows this affection by...constantly beating him up. Yep. You heard that right. He beats him up to show his affection. Does Rei like it? Nope. Are they still friends at the end of the day? Somehow, yes.

Name: Chen (pronounced as it sounds, or as 'Shen')
Species: Buizel
Ticklish spots: His soft belly and feet are super sensitive, as well as his ribs and sides.
Special abilities/talents: He's ridiculously fast, able to outrun even the fastest of Pokemon.
Personality traits: He's very polite and sweet, and quite open. It's very easy to befriend him. He's only ever aggravated when someone picks on his friends. He gets angry in an instant, attacks whoever the bully is, and once he's done teaching them a lesson, he reverts back to his kind state almost instantaneously.
Other Facts: Even though he's a Water-Type Pokemon, Chen can't swim.

Name: Shou (pronounced 'Show' or 'Shoe', either works)
Species: Pancham
Ticklish spots: Shou's sweet spots are his belly and sides; his underarms and ribs also yield some reactions.
Special abilities/talents: Unlike other Pancham, Shou is part Psychic-Type due to how he was bred and the parents he had.
Personality traits: He's kind and sweet but he doesn't like to show it. He can be quiet too if he's feeling embarrassed or humiliated.
Other Facts: His feet aren't ticklish. Isn't that kinda weird?

Name: Takeshi (Pronounced tah-KEH-she, emphasis on the middle syllable.)
Species: Lugia
Ticklish spots: Takeshi's tough to break, so his ticklish spots are hard to find. Good luck trying!
Special abilities/talents: Deapite being a legendary, Takeshi is still just that; a normal Lugia.
Personality traits: He's very kind and a little eccentric at times.
Other Facts: None

Name: Mima
Species: Mew
Ticklish spots: Mima's very sensitive in general, but her sweet spots are her feet and belly!
Special abilities/talents: Well, like any Mew, she can transform into any Pokemon at will!
Personality traits: Mima's sweet and outgoing, and can even be mischievous.
Other Facts: She's very hard to capture and tickle, making her a tickler more often than a ticklee.

Name: Junichi (Pronounced Ju-KNEE-Chee.)
Species: Groudon
Ticklish spots: Junichi acts resistant though he's relatively easy to break. He's generally ticklish on his feet and belly.
Special abilities/talents: He's immune to water type attacks.
Personality traits: He's rather gruff and not easy to befriend, though he is by no means a jerk. For the few friends he does have, he's quite protective.

Name: Kousuke (Pronounced Koh-Su-Kay)
Species: Goodra
Ticklish spots: Kousuke's rather beefy and gooey body makes his belly and sides prime candidates for tickle spots.
Special abilities/talents: None.
Personality traits: Often quiet, Kousuke rarely speaks. Though he's easy to befriend and only talks to those he trusts. That and he's a bit of a bookworm.
Other Facts: He's also a Shiny Goodra!

Name: Satoshi (Pronounced Sah-Toe-She)
Nickname: Sato
Species: Totodile
Ticklish spots: His skin is very soft, so he's extra sensitive everywhere!
Special abilities/talents: Satoshi can evolve and devolve at will. He often uses this to intimidate enemies.
Personality traits: Rather laid back and carefree, his aloof behavior often gets him easily trapped in ticklish situations. His motto is; "do first, think later!"

Name: Yuka
Species: Chespin
Ticklish spots: His somewhat fuzzy belly is a good spot, as well as under his arms!
Special abilities/talents: None
Personality traits: He's quite energetic and playful, and adores tickling and being tickled. He's one to try and act cute to get a reaction from you.
Other Facts: His shell isn't green, it's blue!

Name: Din
Species: Chimchar
Ticklish spots: His toes, underarms, and belly are pretty sensitive.
Personality traits: Another energetic one, and Yuka's best friend. The two are barely separated. Unlike Yuka, he doesn't often try and make himself look cute, rather he tries to make himself look cool and slick.
Other Facts: He's another shiny!

Name: Yuki
Species: Charmeleon
Ticklish spots: His belly and underarms are highly sensitive, and rather soft too!
Personality traits: Calm, collected, and very protective, Yuki acts this way as the "older brother" figure to Shou.

Name: Yumeko
Nickname: Yume
Species: Grovyle
Ticklish spots: Mostly his feet, as well as his underarms and sides.
Personality traits: Yumeko is a Pokemon of few words, mostly performing good deeds silently and quickly. When he does talk, he's usually very insightful and kind.
Other Facts: He's a very nocturnal person and is mostly seen around at night.

Name: Rumia
Species: Sneasel
Ticklish spots: Mainly his belly, as well as his underarms and even his toes.
Personality traits: Rumia tries to be creepy, though these attempts make him come off as rather funny or cute. Regardless, he's still an anti-hero of an individual most of the time.
Other Facts: He's an early riser and a light sleeper. Getting him while he sleeps ain't easy!

So...yeah, I'm always up for an RP, so please don't hesitate to ask. Smile

Hope I'm welcomed somewhat warmly.

PS: This post is probably as long as the Declaration of Independence. Sorry for wasting your time *sweat drop*.

PSS: If I accidentally do something on this site that goes against the rules without realizing it, my sincere apologies. But if it happens and you notice and I don't, please don't be an ass to me about it.

Last edited by ZangooseMiner on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:36 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding OCs.)
ZangooseMiner

View user profile http://zangooseminer.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiya...I'm new here :)

Post by Ohaider815 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:20 am

Welcome! Glad you could make it! ^^
Ohaider815

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Back to top Go down

Post by Doodle on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 am

Hi there! Welcome to the PTA! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need anything or want to RP, feel free to message me! <3
Doodle

View user profile http://doodle-Stroodle.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:53 am

Doodle wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the PTA! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need anything or want to RP, feel free to message me! <3
Thanks for the kind welcome Smile I'll probably message you very soon then Razz If I'm allowed to, that is. Or does an admin have to, like, grant me that power or something? Sorry, I'm clueless.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:56 am

I think it's part of how the board works but you need around 10 posts before PMs work.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:57 am

Tan Tailed wrote:I think it's part of how the board works but you need around 10 posts before PMs work.
That's...kinda weird. I'll try not to spam 10 messages then just to get my ability to use PMs.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:01 am

You'll have it soon enough.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doodle on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:03 am

It actually adds up when you make an RP and you reply a lot! The comments you're making right now count as posts. C:
Doodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:04 am

Tan Tailed wrote:I think it's part of how the board works but you need around 10 posts before PMs work.

Oh really? Huh, I didn't know that...
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:07 am

Doodle wrote:It actually adds up when you make an RP and you reply a lot! The comments you're making right now count as posts. C:
I figured that, but...I don't RP publicly. I only do it privately Neutral
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:11 am

Tan Tailed wrote:You'll have it soon enough.
Thanks for welcoming me through the PM. It's not that I don't like posting a lot of things, I just don't like the idea of people reading the RP I'm having with someone. I just have a weird gut feeling I'll get judged (even though that probably won't happen since everyone here seems super nice so far).
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 am

It's fine. Smile Everyone has their different approaches. I didn't realize you could read the PMs too even if you can't reply to them yet.

I think that rule about the post limit was set because of random bots registering on this or other boards and flooding PM boxes with spam.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:18 am

Tan Tailed wrote:It's fine. Smile  Everyone has their different approaches.  I didn't realize you could read the PMs too even if you can't reply to them yet.

I think that rule about the post limit was set because of random bots registering on this or other boards and flooding PM boxes with spam.
Ah, makes sense. I'm trying to find places to post so I can reach that limit without spamming or butting in on conversations.

So far, I've posted here 6 times Neutral 4 more to go Razz
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Doodle on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:21 am

You also have to wait for the admin to approve you.lnce you're approved, you'll be able to post in all of the other topics. C:
Doodle

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:23 am

Doodle wrote:You also have to wait for the admin to approve you.lnce you're approved, you'll be able to post in all of the other topics. C:
That'll take a while, I think. From my prior knowledge of other websites, once someone becomes an admin, they never go on the site often.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:26 am

ZangooseMiner wrote:
Doodle wrote:You also have to wait for the admin to approve you.lnce you're approved, you'll be able to post in all of the other topics. C:
That'll take a while, I think. From my prior knowledge of other websites, once someone becomes an admin, they never go on the site often.

Well I posted in the welcome board, went to bed, and woke up approved so he does come on often according to my knowledge
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:27 am

If you can see the other sub-forums, then you've been approved.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:28 am

Ohaider815 wrote:
ZangooseMiner wrote:

Well I posted in the welcome board, went to bed, and woke up approved so he does come on often according to my knowledge
Oh, that helps then, I guess.

I just thought that because other sites I've been on have admins who are on at the most obscure times, or they're never on.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:29 am

Tan Tailed wrote:If you can see the other sub-forums, then you've been approved.
What do you mean by sub-forums? Again, I'm clueless Neutral Sorry.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:32 am

Lechensko's pretty good about approving relatively quickly as long as the rules are followed. Smile He's the only one who is on to regularly approve though so sometimes there are delays.

Sub-forums are places like the Arena, Lounge, Q&A, Studio, and so on.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohaider815 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 am

ZangooseMiner wrote:Oh, that helps then, I guess.
I just thought that because other sites I've been on have admins who are on at the most obscure times, or they're never on.

Yeah, I've been through that before. Mostly from forums that make you join them to enter a server for some game. They have like 10 admins, and they just end up being so inactive lol
Ohaider815

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 am

Tan Tailed wrote:Lechensko's pretty good about approving relatively quickly as long as the rules are followed. Smile  He's the only one who is on to regularly approve though so sometimes there are delays.

Sub-forums are places like the Arena, Lounge, Q&A, Studio, and so on.
Oh, so if I can, like, read the replies there, then I've been approved? Or is that not how it works?

Off-topic: 10 posts! Now I can PM! Smile
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:34 am

That's how it works, I believe. If you can't read the posts, then you can't post there.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 am

Haha, I'm on enough so don't worry. Very Happy
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:38 am

Tan Tailed wrote:That's how it works, I believe.  If you can't read the posts, then you can't post there.
I'll make sure to check then.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top