Hia! I'm Pawsietickles! ^-^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hia! I'm Pawsietickles! ^-^

Post by pawsietickles on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:12 am

Hellooo! As the topic title suggests, I am Pawsietickles, and I've been wanting to join this site for a long time! The only problem was that I was actually pretty nervous... Eventually my personal friend Ohaider815 talked me into it, and here I am saying hi to everyone! A couple of the members on here, including Lechensko himself, knows me from DeviantArt. He even watches me! Very Happy

*Ahem* Didn't mean to sound braggy, sorry! Hehe ^-^'
Anyway, I've heard nothing but good things about this place and I just had to join to see it for myself! If what I've heard is true about how everyone here is super nice and friendly and welcoming, then I know I'll love this community!

Now normally I'd be listing my OC's right now, but I'm kinda short on time while writing this, so I'll end it here and come back to it later. Can't wait to rp with some of you guys! Very Happy

EDIT: Thanks for all the welcoming hello's! Anyway, time to list my OC's

Name: Shane
Species: Espurr
Ticklish spots: Belly and sides
Special abilities/talents: Extremely adept at psychic for his age. His trademark attack is something he calls Psychic
   Shatter, where he applies tons of force to an object with psychic until it shatters. He would never use this on a living
   person though.
Personality traits: A logical and mature thinker, but tends to be periodically playful with those he cares about. And
   though he usually never shows it, he likes paws. If you ask him for some reason, he'll confidently answer Yes, but he
   does not enjoy being tickled, yet somehow that seems to make it more fun to tickle him.
Strengths: Avoiding and solving conflicts, leadership, staying level-headed, supa fluffy
Weaknesses: Is sometimes hard to befriend due to his seeming lack of emotion
Backstory: Shane grew up fending and caring for himself, he never had to depend on others and quickly matured. He
   never stays in one town for long, as he likes traveling much more than being confined to one place for his whole life.
    He's been to a lot of places and has seen lots of things, and basically he has the worldly experience of a wise elder
   packed into a 15 year old brain, which isn't as chaotic as it sounds, trust me.

Name: Eli (EE-lie)
Species: Magic Pichu
Ticklish spots: Belly, sides, ribs, neck, paws/feet
Special abilities/talents: The "Magic" part of the pichu is that if someone who has an interest in paws at all stumbles
 across Eli, and see's his paws, the magic will begin to kinda latch onto that interest, and amplify it to the point where
 they will begin to slowly fall into a trance. Once fully tranced, Eli can order them around to do whatever he thinks
 would be funny to make them do. The victim of this would still be able to think for his/her own though, and be able to
 think for themselves, but their body would be under Eli's control. This spell is easy to break though, if Eli's paws get out
 of view in any way, the trance is broken immediately until they come into view again.
Personality traits: Extremely energetic, and very mischievous. Eli Loves to mess with people, but in harmless yet
 irritating ways. His favorite way of course is to find other pokemon who likes paws, and control them for however long.
 Although Eli can seem like a jerk, he's actually pretty nice if you befriend him. A bit of warning however, if you end up
 ticking him off, he won't hesitate to punch you dead in the nose or chuck a rock at your face. He also has one painful
 kick, and he typically aims for the shins. Calling him harsh names doesn't typically anger him to any extent, in order
 to anger him to the point that he'd throw a rock at you, you'd have to do something like push him off a
 swing. I'm sad to say that Eli is far past used to being hated, this will be explained in the backstory. But
 basically, the only way you're gonna make this kid cry, is if you really seriously get him to trust you, to the point that
 he looks up to you, and then you just abandon him completely. But I doubt any of you are that heartless tongue
Strengths: Doesn't care for other people's opinions of himself, and frankly finds it amusing.
Weaknesses: Has a horrible dark secret that he mentally suppresses as much as possible,
 he wouldn't even trust someone who saves his life with this secret. He refuses to bring it up
 even in the slightest, and sometimes has vivid nightmares due to it.
Backstory: Much like Shane's beginning, Eli grew up alone and with no one to take care of him.
 But unlike Shane, Eli is only 6 years old still, and has much to learn. Eli roams his hometown
 from the back way, between houses and through trees, stealing food that is left unattended
 and some from the trash if he has to. And as you can guess, a lot of people don't like him.
 In fact, Eli has kind of split the town's population into 3 categories: Those who want Eli to be
 hunted down and locked up, those who say he's just a poor little kid and someone needs to
 find and take care of him, and those who don't know who he is. But despite category 2 people,
 Eli knows not what it's like to be loved, in any sense of the word. You'd think this would
 cause some major insecurities, but not really. Eli's only perspective of life if one in which
 someone is not SUPPOSED to be loved, so he really just accepts that and messes with people.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
ALRIGHT! I was worried about adding this next one, as I had posted an entire topic in the pub asking your guys's opinions on weather or not I should put him on here due to his op-ness, but with the help of several people clearing up how characters with a lot of power are seen on here, I'm much more comfortable with him being here! But... Keep an open mind ok? This was the first OC I ever had, so he's had time to develop and grow. A lot. Ok, here he is.

Name: Dolagus Bohar Zeigeth (Prefers to be called Dbz)
Species: Saiyan (Takes the form of a pikachu for no other reason than he wants to)
Appearance: Stands at roughly 5'8", has black spiky hair, deep blue eyes, a medium-sized brown-furred monkey-like tail, wears a black short sleeved gi with a 2 inch wide red stripe going around his chest, and an identical one around his waist, is not bulky by any meaning of the word, rather he is tone with slim yet muscley limbs. (In pikachu form, he looks like any other pikachu, except he wears a pink bowtie)
Ticklish spots: Feet, sides, belly, ribs, theighs
Special abilities/talents: Expert manipulation of Ki energy, age manipulation, teleportation, alteration of appearance, can go super saiyan, super saiyan god, and super saiyan god blue
Personality traits: Extremely playful, loving, clingy, kind, bashful, enjoys being tickled, likes pawsies
Strengths: EXTREMELY adept in physical combat, is good at cheering people up, very protective of those he loves
Weaknesses: Childish, emotional to a certain extent, can sometimes get carried away with playful combat, tends to seek out those who may be more powerful than himself for a challenging fight, if someone scratches behind his ear as a pikachu he will collapse onto the ground purring and smiling from how amazing it feels
Backstory: One day, millions of years ago inside the temple of Beerus the Destroyer himself, master Whis decides to give Beerus a suprise, and hands him a strange golden orb. "What's this?" Asks the destroyer god before Whis responds, telling him to close his eyes and focus on it's energy. Seconds later, he opens his eyes to find the orb gone, and in it's place, a sleeping saiyan child, 7 years of physical age and with semi-long spikey black hair. Confused and surprised, Beerus demands that Whis explains. After a lengthy conversation, Beerus awkwardly says hello to his new descendant, naming him Dolagus Bohar Zeigith, or Dbz for short. This child, being raised by a short-fused yet wise deity of destruction and his even wiser master, gained lots of knowledge and insight early on. As well as discipline... Naturally, as a saiyan, he was rowdy, misbehaving, active, and difficult to control. However, being launched across planets and backhanded through walls many times will straighten out just about any child. Soon enough, Dbz was a playful yet behaved young man. Through special age-altering techniques taught to him by Whis, he was able to keep himself alive for many many years. At the age of 200, he began his training under the lord of kaboom (Beerus), quickly developing into a great fighter. His stamina and strength skyrocketed, his speed went through the roof, and all of his natural abilities were heavily boosted through Beerus's intense and specialized training. Outside of training, Dbz was especially clingy. Always surprise-hugging his godly guardians. However, Beerus was rarely around. Between his job as destroyer and sleeping for decades at a time, Dbz didn't have much time to be with his father-figure, but loved him nonetheless. Skip forwards a few hundred years, and Dbz undergoes his training to become a super saiyan god, and harness godly ki for the first time. It took lots of time and lots of effort, but eventually he was able to harness the power of a god on his own for the first time. By the time he mastered the form and figured out how to go pure super saiyan god, he was in quad digits. 1000 years of age baby, yeah. And finally, he was allowed to go with Beerus and Whis to planets and occasionally explore some on his own. Skip ahead many millions of years, and he finds out about the existence of these adorable looking creatures known as Pokemon! Wanting to be one himself, he used a form of transformation he learned from an alien race to transform himself into... A Pikachu! Upon returning home with his newly found form, he got weird looks from Beerus and Whis. Beerus didn't really approve, but he didn't necessarily disapprove either. Frankly he didn't really care. Whis however found it adorable, as did Dbz obviously. However, this new body of his came with complications. For one, it took a small while to get used to fighting in it. He also couldn't maintain the pika form when transforming into a super saiyan god. This didn't matter too much though, by the age of 50 million, he was powerful enough to take on most foes he'd come across in the universe as a pikachu. But this great power of his never ended up going to his head, he was far too kind and happy-go-lucky for something like that to happen to him. Well anyway, Dbz found himself frequently visiting the pokemon planet. Meeting many friends, as well as a few enemies, (that didn't go over well) during his travels. So now, he spends whatever time he can on that world, having oodles of fun.

Name: Ben
Species: Buizel
Ticklish spots: Paws, Sides, Belly, Ribs
Special abilities/talents: Basically a normal buizel. Though he is pretty good at telling jokes.
Personality traits: Is kinda akward, but friendly, trustworthy, and helpful.
Strengths: Creative, and usually good at finding solutions to problems.
Weaknesses: He's a huge scaredy cat, and is pretty bad at combat.
Backstory:
Mostly leads a normal life. Ben grew up as an only child with his single mother in a nice town, does pretty well in school, and has some responsibilities of his own. However, he does get picked on quite often. It's never too serious though, and he tries not to let it get to him. One thing he can never seem to ignore though, is how ticklish he is. Once the mean kids at school found his true weakness, it was all over for Ben. Every other day he'd get tickled for minutes on end. So he's developed a prevalent fear of being tickled, though it's no phobia. He just wants to be left alone most of the time, but I have a feeling that that's not gonna happen here at the Pokemon Tickling Arena, hehehe...

Last edited by pawsietickles on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting a new, special OC)
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hia! I'm Pawsietickles! ^-^

Post by Ohaider815 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:15 am

Welcome c:
Ohaider815

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Back to top Go down

Post by Staryofutur on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:30 am

Hello~ and welcome~...
Staryofutur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
ZangooseMiner

View user profile http://zangooseminer.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello~ Welcome to PTA
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:16 am

Thank's guys! Now, I edited the post to show 2 of my OC's, I'd show some more but I don't wanna bore you with all the reading ^-^
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:17 am

Go ahead and show more! I mean, my welcome page is already the length of the Declaration of Indepence and people have read through all of that crap.
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:29 am

Well I've also been known to make up OC's on the spot when beginning a new rp soo I'm not sure if that's necessary Razz
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shinypikachu23 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Welcome to PTA. Excellent choice in avatar. Wink

These characters seem rather interesting so far, especially the Pichu one, Eli. Though around PTA, it's no secret that he's gonna be shown a lot of care and respect, no matter whose shins end up bruised.

Now you just need tha almighty finger of Lechensko to hit the approve button.
shinypikachu23
Mod

View user profile http://shinypika23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Staryofutur on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Wow, your characters are amazing! I can't wait, I would like to see your first RP now! If you want, you can do one with me, I have characters who can go well with your Pichu, but you need Lechensko before.
Staryofutur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Staryofutur wrote:Wow, your characters are amazing! I can't wait, I would like to see your first RP now! If you want, you can do one with me, I have characters who can go well with your Pichu, but you need Lechensko before.

Thanks! Very Happy
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukino on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 am

Wow. Cool characters! Lotsa thought went into 'em it seems like! I like it! Welcome to the PTA! Would love to RP but Barry has yet to approve you~! So if you ever wanna RP with, hit me up via PM once you have more than 10 posts!

Yukino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:15 am

Yukino wrote:Wow. Cool characters! Lotsa thought went into 'em it seems like! I like it! Welcome to the PTA! Would love to RP but Barry has yet to approve you~! So if you ever wanna RP with, hit me up via PM once you have more than 10 posts!
Ok!
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZangooseMiner on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:18 am

I'd love to eventually RP with you as well~!
ZangooseMiner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:32 am

I think he was already approved. If you're able to post in the other sections of the board besides this one, then you've been approved. Barry might not have had time to write out a quick post indicating approval.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 am

Tan Tailed wrote:I think he was already approved.  If you're able to post in the other sections of the board besides this one, then you've been approved.  Barry might not have had time to write out a quick post indicating approval.
Oh I know I've been approved, but not PM yet. I don't think..
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:54 am

PM requires 10 posts before it works. You're almost there.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:14 am

Tan Tailed wrote:PM requires 10 posts before it works.  You're almost there.
I know. But now I'm at 10 :3
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Tailed on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:19 am

Yep. Now you've got it all!

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:02 am

New OC Posted!
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsietickles on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Nother OC!
pawsietickles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaichuBoy on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 am

hey if you ever wanna RP With me let me know, maybe you'd wanna meet one of my characters i mainly use my wolf Shadow and my Raichu Raiyan
RaichuBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top