hoo boy howdy its been so long

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hoo boy howdy its been so long

Post by lunarbreeze on Sun May 07, 2017 2:50 am

howdy guys!! my name's jupiter and MAN its been years since ive been here. i frequented this site when i was young and ive really really missed it. i doubt any of you guys remember me much at all (ill have to try and find my old account on here haha, its been about. 8 years maybe?) but i'd love to get to know y'all again! (and it looks like theres a bunch of new people!!)

as for characters, i uh. need to come up with brand new ones lmaO but good news i'm a halfway decent writer now so hopefully my rps wont be as bad as they used to be PFFT.

anyways!! a little about me i guess? i'm 17 and im an artist, huge nerd, fursuit maker, cosplayer, all that cool stuff. ive been into tickling since i was uh. very young. always thought i was weird for it (and i still kinda do) but now that ive got a gf whos into the same sorta thing (because of me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) im startin to feel more comfortable with it again!! which is what brought me back here, ultimately.

cant wait to get to know you guys again! <3

EDIT: got some characters bois !!

Name: Bo
Species: Shiny Rockruff
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Ticklish spots: tummy, neck, sides, feetpaws
Personality: Bo is a laid back sort of guy, a sort who takes life as it is and goes with whatever's thrown at him. Around friends, he can get quite cocky and competitive when it comes to things like video games (or if they're real close, tickles), all in all he's a chill fun loving goof. He tends to want to keep his fur looking bright and fluffy and clean as best he can (gotta have that softness) and enjoys organizing things.
Strengths: rather fast, neat & organized, good listener, good at advice giving
Weaknesses: slight anxiety, his cockiness and competitiveness can come off as obnoxious or rude at times, not that strong

Name: Jade
Species: Salazzle
Sexual Orientation: lesbian
Ticklish spots: tummy, sides, back, underarms, neck, hips
Personality: She's a huge sneak. She's very cunning and witty and takes advantage of that when she can. She's very self confident and will make big presentations of herself JUST to draw attention to herself. Despite her "self absorbed" nature she's kind hearted and will go out of her way to make those she encounters feel as fabulous as her if they're not in the best of moods.
Strengths: very self confident, strong, intelligent, protective nature
Weaknesses: maybe a liiiiittle too self absorbed

Name: Juno
Species: Alolan Meowth
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Ticklish spots: tummy, sides, legs, neck, feetpaws, hips, underarms
Personality: Juno is a wisecrack. She's sassy and witty and almost always has some kind of snappy retort to make (always in a sarcastic joking manner, if she ever accidentally insulted someone they'd get a barrage of apologizes headed towards them). Juno can't seem to get into a decent sleep schedule so she's literally always sleepy as a result (hence, why her eyes are usually half lidded). When she's not up and moving, one could find her sleeping wherever its most comfortable. She absolutely hates when people interrupt her sleep for stupid reasons, though. She tries not to show it but she's rather clingy and needy for affection and attention from those she's close with. When she does get that, she's the self proclaimed world's greatest cuddler. She'll laugh at literally anything, from the word "egg" to nonsense stock images online, so she's pretty easily amused. The subject of tickling gets her awful shy and flustered and she'll try and scoot somewhere else to chill out. Do be careful and ask before tickles with Juno, though--she's an anxious kind.
Strengths: her sense of humor, strong legs, her wit, a hard bite, easy to get along with personality, cuddling abilities
Weaknesses: her anxiety, no upper body strength, kind of awkward in social situations

Last edited by lunarbreeze on Mon May 08, 2017 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added characters)
lunarbreeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hoo boy howdy its been so long

Post by Shinxshinxy on Sun May 07, 2017 11:14 am

Welp, since you were a member before, let me be the first on saying welcome back!

Shinxshinxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Sun May 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Hey there.

What was your old account, if you don't mind me asking?

And you're gonna have to make a character roster before I can approve you.
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarbreeze on Sun May 07, 2017 7:01 pm

howdy, and thank you!!

ah man i think my old account was TheTicklishDelcatty or something?? i'm 99% positive it was something like that haha. and thats fine! once i get a roster up i'll let you know! i'm working on some characters now :>
lunarbreeze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lechensko on Tue May 09, 2017 2:29 am

Welcome back then. Smile
Lechensko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fircoal on Tue May 09, 2017 10:18 am

Heya I remember your old account, welcome back!
Fircoal

View user profile http://nyan.cat

Back to top Go down

Post by dewgong50 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:23 am

hello and welcome
dewgong50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TummyTickleLover on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:20 am

Welcome! Or welcome back rather! (Fun Fact, my Salazzle in Moon I named Roxie.)

TummyTickleLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top